Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Was Giannis playing?
    Yes. Was the team leader in points, rebounds and assists, but it wasn't enough

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

Yes. Was the team leader in points, rebounds and assists, but it wasn't enough
      Middleton was 1 for 13, Lopez 3 for 11 and Mirotic 3 for 14. Man do they ever have a ton of length...

Comment

Oh and Gasol was 0/2.

Comment

Woah.. this site just became strange all of a sudden. I'm so used to the old format that this one is going to take a while.

So Bucks lost to the Suns eh.. would have been more interesting if we beat the Pistons last night.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Woah.. this site just became strange all of a sudden. I'm so used to the old format that this one is going to take a while.

So Bucks lost to the Suns eh.. would have been more interesting if we beat the Pistons last night.
            Even if we’d beaten Detroit, I can’t see Milwaukee losing the first seed given their tie-breaker over us and the fact that we’re not going to go all-out for it.

2nd seed is not ideal, but we can work with it. What’s important is entering the playoffs on as much of a roll as possible
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ringer/status/1102813593681059845
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Damn. What happened to this website? i can't embed tweets anymore? the new site is also too white.

Also, not that i like any posts here but what happened to the like button?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

On iphone this new format looks terrible. The text you want to read is tiny and everything else is gigantic.

The old desktop format was the best.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    On iphone this new format looks terrible. The text you want to read is tiny and everything else is gigantic.

ya I liked the desktop version. theirs a stickied post about the update and their looking for feedback so you guys should let them know maybe we can get some of the issues sorted and some of the old features back
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Yeah, not a fan of the new look on either mobile or desktop. The font is tiny, makin me feel real old over here.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

ya I liked the desktop version. theirs a stickied post about the update and their looking for feedback so you guys should let them know maybe we can get some of the issues sorted and some of the old features back
                        The sticky is for a new app, not for the website.

Also, how do you double quote now? Needed two posts just now.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

The "Go to first new post" is not working.
                          Also, when I'm in-game, I usually note the last post number when I refresh so that I can continue reading where I left off >>> the post numbers need to stand out more imo

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Damn. What happened to this website? i can't embed tweets anymore? the new site is also too white.

Also, not that i like any posts here but what happened to the like button?
                            There's an option to choose the colour scheme at the bottom left of the page (at least on the desktop version).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

There's an option to choose the colour scheme at the bottom left of the page (at least on the desktop version).
                              There's only 1 dark option, and it's really, really dark. The other 3 options basically look the same and are too white.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

There's only 1 dark option, and it's really, really dark. The other 3 options basically look the same and are too white.
                                Dark is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X