Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frigging ridiculous....this was just utter bullshit. Get a lead and throw it all away like trash....sick of this inconsistency and stupidity.

Comment

• Kyle can't hit a 3

Comment

• The Raptors have the best defensive player in the NBA but he's out there guarding Gordon instead of Harden.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Gasol just one board in nearly 18 mins

Fuck man Memphis hosed us...

Comment

• Gasol doesn't do things that you expect from center. Can't finish inside. Can't rebound.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• we got fleeced

Comment

• Effort of Pascal all for naught because this coach reactions to momentum swings and his after time out plays are non existent

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  The Raptors have the best defensive player in the NBA but he's out there guarding Gordon instead of Harden.
                  He hasn't been the best defensive player this season, probably taking it easy. Its the regular season.

Comment

• I'm telling you guys. Nurse's lineups will be the death of us come playoff time. He takes 1 step forward to take 10 steps back. Get over McCaw and Norm. Please! And if you must play them DO NOT play them together ever. Also start Marc. Also no more all bench units. And if Kyle, kawhi, Pascal or Marc are on the floor with the bench RUN THE OFFENCE THROUGH THEM. The start of the fourth ended this game for us. Stupid lineup and plays
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• All that work to get back in the game and give it back with stupid second unit. Lin is useless.

Comment

• I HATE when the coach is the reason you can't have faith in your team because he'll lose you games
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                          Wright and JV were better than Lin and Gasol.. sorry to say but its true...
                          I said that the day the trade was made..dumbest trade ever! And stop with all this start Gasol BS..appreciate what Ibaka has done for us all season.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                            Wright and JV were better than Lin and Gasol.. sorry to say but its true...
                            While there are certain things Gasol does better than JV, JV was just such a perfect fit for that bench role. Now we've got two centers who both look fine with the starters and are awful off the bench. And yeah, Delon with 23 points in 23 minutes for Memphis tonight. He could make something out of nothing, and that's something our bench is severely lacking.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              The Raptors have the best defensive player in the NBA but he's out there guarding Gordon instead of Harden.
                              Meh, Kawhi hasnt been all that great this year defensively... still very good but this isnt 2015 shut down Kawhi...

Comment

• Where’s truth teller and goldblum..bunch of bandwagons

Comment

Working...
                                X