Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Glad we didn't lay an egg after that first half. 3rd Q showed what this team can do. Need to see more quarters like that and less of what we saw in the 1st, 2nd and 4th.
    Won't happen until Nurse gets his shit together.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Harden had 4 fouls. They didn't attack him at all.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Welp, the third quarter was fun.

Houston's playing really well right now. Glad to see someone gearing up to give GS a run in the West.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Another floater and Serge just stood there staring at him
          Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Mar 5, 2019, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Why's Jack sweating the game? Hasn't he heard this is all just practice until the postseason starts?

Comment

• Gasol has to learn how to go about our fuckin jazz music, I don’t blame him. Just a bad situation all around
              OG is our king

Comment

• Second place may not be that bad but our coaching In my opinion is our achilles

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  Well, we were banking on Gasol having given up rather than being washed up.

So far I'm leaning towards the latter.

Looking more and more like Masai panicked and made a real blunder.
                  Never liked the trade but playing him with the bench is not helping him at all
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Not only Nurse is allowing load management with Kawhi not playing most games which I dont mind but what erks me is his load managing his starters when they are already playing.

He has done it so many times during the season, leaving an all bench line up

too little too late, hard to get back in the game when the deficit is too large especially against an elite team
                    im not a nurse fan but lowry played 40 mins, kawhi 35 mins, pascal 38 mins

for houston harden is the leader at 37 mins....

starters got their mins

OUR BENCH IS SHIT

UTTER SHIT

Comment

• Did we trade JV and Delon just for the names Jeremy Lin and Marc Gasol...??

Comment

• Their is Norm the Genious who stcks his arm in Paul's arm space for an easy 3 pt foul.

Comment

• Wasted a good game by Ibaka. 15 boards & +18.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            holy fuck man Harden is fucking unguardable.
                            Man if OKC let him start only... Harden, Durant and Westbrook (Shudders)

Kinda like if Raps managed Tracy well and played with Vince...

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Welp, the third quarter was fun.

Houston's playing really well right now. Glad to see someone gearing up to give GS a run in the West.
                              Rockets could knock them out
                              Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Mar 5, 2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Same shit different day.

Norman Powell should not be getting any playing time PERIOD. Plus, the whole bench lineup is ridiculous. You have to have one of Kawhi or Lowry on the floor AT ALL TIMES.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X