Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that's the answer honestly. You gotta make something out of that contract.
    I'm being facetious.They are short two players and with FVV injured they are limited in SG/SF options especially if OG is playing PF. You would agree Norm has been a disappointment since he signed that deal..

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

JV is younger, only reason why he could be "better". People have no patience. Its been 8 games...It takes time getting used to a new team, especially when Nurse swaps Gasol/Ibaka based on matchups, which I'm not a fan of. Same goes for Lin, thats why I'm not on them too much.
    Lin's play has been awful. He can't even make a lay-up?

Leave a comment:

• spicy_d
    replied
    raps need 3 pt shooting, but it's too late now....they should have gotten someone who can shoot 3s, even if that meant getting VC. ah well

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Lowry 4-16, with 5 turnovers. Whoa. Gotta do better than that.
    Definitely could have been part of the solution. Their bench 37pts on 20 shots and 14 rebs, ours 20pts on 19 shots and only 5 rebs. Houston basically play 7 guys with 2 others getting spot duty. Only 8 guys actually take shots. We use 10 guys with 5 playing 30 plus mins with 5 others playing 10 to 18 mins.

Scoring 37 points in the first half was terrible. Rather than use the third to pull ahead by 20 it was used to get back into the game then 4Q started with second unit giving up 4 3's even before Harden did his thing. We have lost 3 of the last 5 and with away games in NO, Miami and Cleveland coming up.

Boson is up by 25 aginst GSW at half time.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Was it me or Kawhi looked a bit rusty today? I'm not gonna say out of shape, but was grabbing the shorts quite a bit, and the shot looked a bit flat. And it's not that he was on Harden a lot tonight, that fell o other guys tonight for the most part. Gotta be careful that "load management" doesn't work against him. There's no b2b in the playoffs but there will be about 3 games/week with a plane ride in between, so if he's gonna get winded from that kinda of "load", that's a flag.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Nurse is already daydreaming and drooling of the sight of a healthy Van Vleet, strategizing how he can maximize a Lin/ Lowry and Fred championship trio. Lol
    argh

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Nurse is already daydreaming and drooling of the sight of a healthy Van Vleet, strategizing how he can maximize a Lin/ Lowry and Fred championship trio. Lol

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Another loss on Nurse.
    --stop playing 10 guys every night, it's March. Get in rhythm for the post-season.
    --Don't play McCaw/Lin/OG together. There's not enough scoring on this lineup. All these players are averaging 7pts or less this season as a Raptor. Regardless of who the other 2 are on the court, this lineup will go nowhere and will bleed points. They will keep you afloat against lesser teams but it will not work i the playoffs.
    --If you have a defensive beast (Serge) with 5 blocks, tons of altered shots, on pace for 15+ boards and it's energizing the crowd and the team to boot, play him an extra 3 to 4 minutes. It's not gonna kill him. You don't play again till Friday. Don't take him out with 2 minutes left on the 3rd and wait till only 5mi left in the game to put it back in.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

No. He's Barolt. He's writer for RR
    Oh so it's meh then.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post

I think he's iblastoff on here if I'm correct. But if not he writes on the front page here and there. He's a very good follow on twitter. Him and Dan H.
    No. He's Barolt. He's writer for RR

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Who the hell is Anthony Doyle?
    I think he's iblastoff on here if I'm correct. But if not he writes on the front page here and there. He's a very good follow on twitter. Him and Dan H.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Da fook is that guy.gif

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Anthony Doyle just tweeted, "The Raptors don't really lose games because of what other teams do. They lose games because they choose to do things that they should know will lose them games at this point in the season". And that might be the realest thing I've ever read about this team. It's also the most frustrating part because you know they have what it takes and they have the talent but they choose to beat themselves. Mostly because of the coach. Always go away from what's working, so much so that it sometimes looks like they want to lose.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Anthony Doyle just tweeted, "The Raptors don't really lose games because of what other teams do. They lose games because they choose to do things that they should know will lose them games at this point in the season". And that might be the realest thing I've ever read about this team. It's also the most frustrating part because you know they have what it takes and they have the talent but they choose to beat themselves. Mostly because of the coach. Always go away from what's working, so much so that it sometimes looks like they want to lose.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

I don't care what it is at this point but he needs to stop and stop now. I'm tired of this shit. Like it's common fucking sense, why he can't get his shit together is beyond me
    Nurse totally reminds me of the majority of university professors that I work with from time to time. A lot of them are intellectuals who can't stop veering off into researching this or that new idea, instead of focusing on developing something practical for their industry partner (i.e. my company).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X