Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post

im not a nurse fan but lowry played 40 mins, kawhi 35 mins, pascal 38 mins

for houston harden is the leader at 37 mins....

starters got their mins

OUR BENCH IS SHIT

UTTER SHIT
    I thought his combination because he is still trying to experiment at this late stage of the season by allowing one starter with four bench guys is asinine.

He has done this all season.

WHY players cant develop a structured rhythm because of the fluctuation and confusing rotation.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Also, at one point, Gasol, Lowry and Powell were on the floor at the same time but they kept running the offence through Norm. That's on the coach.
    That's nothing new. He either plays the all bench unit or he FINALLY leaves a starter or two in there with the bench and has a bench player run the offence. While said starter(s) just stand around watching. Lose lose situation. I will continue to say this, Nurse will be the death of us come playoff time if this shit continues. We have the talent, he just doesn't know how to utilize it.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    The playoffs is all about the match-ups so why Bron tried his hardest 10 games before the playoffs to slot his team within the bracket of the Raptors.

I just hope we get Indiana in the 2nd round.

my fear is when Nurse faces Coach Bud, his rookie colors will show and we get sweep by Bud’s Freak and his three point shooters.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    When they go with an all bench lineup like Gasol, OG, Powell, McCaw, Lin. The offence SHOULD run through Gasol, then Lin. The problem is they keep iso-ing Norm, running the offence through him like he's Lou Williams. That's on the coach. Starting the 4th with Lin, Norm, McCaw is ALSO on the coach. Not sure if he's experimenting or just pure incompetence.
    I don't care what it is at this point but he needs to stop and stop now. I'm tired of this shit. Like it's common fucking sense, why he can't get his shit together is beyond me

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Also, at one point, Gasol, Lowry and Powell were on the floor at the same time but they kept running the offence through Norm. That's on the coach.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post

Bad bad trade. First truly bad trade Masai has made
    Would have done Pascal, JV, OG, any other fucking player not named Kawhi and 2-3 picks for Davis

Now.. man... whatever...

It was all or nothing... if we lose kawhi and davis then we just start the process of rebuilding

Now we have MORE RISK.. if we dont go deep in the playoffs, Kawhi will 100% leave for the Clippers... and we got nothing... no big free agent will come here...

and now we are WORSE off...

sigh.. anyways...whateevr....

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    When they go with an all bench lineup like Gasol, OG, Powell, McCaw, Lin. The offence SHOULD run through Gasol, then Lin. The problem is they keep iso-ing Norm, running the offence through him like he's Lou Williams. That's on the coach. Starting the 4th with Lin, Norm, McCaw is ALSO on the coach. Not sure if he's experimenting or just pure incompetence.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Another floater and Serge just stood there staring at him
    Harden does that to alot of players...

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

He is being paid $10M a year, Masai's men have got to play. Getting rid of Meeks was a curious move.
    that's the answer honestly. You gotta make something out of that contract.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Another thing with Powell - he can't shoot, he's got tunnel vision, he's a horrendous finisher, below average ball handler. Why do they keep playing him? for his defence? if that's the case then play McCaw more. McCaw is superior defender than Norm.
    He is being paid $10M a year, Masai's men have got to play. Getting rid of Meeks was a curious move.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied

straight up no... 4-5 years ago... today he is... yes gasol has better court vision but JV would wipe him off the floor with everything else now...

and JV loved Toronto.. he was a fine player, would have re-signed for the right price here...

Now.. we got Ibaka and Gasol. two old fucks, god help us if we make the finals and their legs can still work.
    Bad bad trade. First truly bad trade Masai has made

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

How many open threes do you think we missed again? Starters or bench, whatever Nurse is running gets us a ton of open threes
    Don't agree with that. We get some lightly contested 3's in the corner, late in the clock. And Ibaka 3's above the break.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

it's funny how people were saying "you're homer if you think JV is better" Don't let fanbase of a player dictate your opinion of him. JV is not straight up better than Gasol. But there was argument to be made and shouldn't have been labeled as "JV Hive"
    JV is younger, only reason why he could be "better". People have no patience. Its been 8 games...It takes time getting used to a new team, especially when Nurse swaps Gasol/Ibaka based on matchups, which I'm not a fan of. Same goes for Lin, thats why I'm not on them too much.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

straight up no... 4-5 years ago... today he is... yes gasol has better court vision but JV would wipe him off the floor with everything else now...

and JV loved Toronto.. he was a fine player, would have re-signed for the right price here...

Now.. we got Ibaka and Gasol. two old fucks, god help us if we make the finals and their legs can still work.
    Thing is, with Nurse's offense, JV would fit our team perfectly, rather than another ball-handler to muck things up.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    At this point if Masai wanted too, fucking should have just pursued Davis man... give two 1st rounders, OG, fucking even Pascal

Why fuck around??? Now our bench is still trash, we didnt get better one ounce and maybe even worse with older players.

Starters would have been Lowry, Green, Kawhi, Ibaka and Davis -- KILLLLLER

Masai man... maybe your time is up soon...
    Last edited by sanyo; Tue Mar 5, 2019, 11:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X