Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab
    replied
    and to top it off, I used to like how I could click on the RR logo and it would take me to the site homepage and I could read articles....
    this womps

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    KL2 Gonna have a big game tonight. (I just posted this to try the new superscript feature). Now we can do exponents dope. Cant wait to raise pascal ppg average to the power of 10

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

You're upset, so I'll let this pass ... but this is borderline infraction worthy. Haha Nothing about RealGM is better. RealGM is trash. And looks like crap too.
    Shes correct it's easier to use (for now)

shes also correct about the lack of quality posters. RR shits on real gm for discussion, jokes, you name it. No comparison

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    I was about to riot because I couldn’t find the post reply button on mobile. Crisis averted, I wasn’t logged in.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    Realgm has a better format than this but the quality of people is mehhhh

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Very important game for RR tonight. If we win in impressive fashion, this new platform is the greatest thing ever. If we lose, we burn the place to the ground.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    You're upset, so I'll let this pass ... but this is borderline infraction worthy. Haha Nothing about RealGM is better. RealGM is trash. And looks like crap too.
    Last edited by Joey; Tue Mar 5, 2019, 08:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Think the Bledsoe extension is a good signing for the Bucks? 29 yrs old, 4 yrs, $70 mil. Avg. annual $17.5M/yr.
    I think it's a good price to pay for a good-but-not-great PG. I put Bledsoe in the same camp as a guy like Teague, Reggie Jackson, Dennis Schroder etc., but maybe a bit better. And I think they're all in the $18-20Mish range. I mean, guys like Conley and Lowry are $30M+, and while they are in a different tier than Bledsoe, are they really nearly twice the player he is? Good deal.
    Last edited by Joey; Tue Mar 5, 2019, 07:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Ibaka starts

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post

The last year is only partially guaranteed I believe.
    Still, he is a decent starting PG, compliments Brogdon and physically on the back-end of his prime, for $17.5M / yr. IMO Bucks did well on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Playing the long game....

https://theundefeated.com/features/b...igerian-roots/

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Think the Bledsoe extension is a good signing for the Bucks? 29 yrs old, 4 yrs, $70 mil. Avg. annual $17.5M/yr.
    The last year is only partially guaranteed I believe.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Yeah that's a good deal. I believe his cap hold was $20M so they save money this summer because of that extension that they can use on their other free agents. He's an athletic guard that's also had a significant injury in the past. So that will catch up to him near the end of that deal. But it also means the Bucks want to keep winning which will keep Giannis happy. And that's priority #1 for that team.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X