Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

Make Raptors Republic Great Again

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    New fresh site. I'm feeling a fresh win streak

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Ok but I dont have to like it! Not a lot of time for RR to get its chemistry back before playoffs
    Chemistry? Peak RR is when we're arguing.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Previous game in Houston, we had a hard time keeping guys like Gordon and Rivers from getting to the basket. Also Faried had a big night. At the time they were without Paul and Capela. We had a poor shooting night yet almost pulled off one of the most improbable comebacks of the season.

Leave a comment:

• Shredder
    replied

I thought your were saying with a drunken slur "murcia"

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Hey chill out man. They're working on it! Everything will be fine. I promise.
    Ok but I dont have to like it! Not a lot of time for RR to get its chemistry back before playoffs

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

MAGA looks better though. My Attorney Getting Arrested

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

not sure what mrrga means, but spot on

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post

Mine's black.....

Dark themes are like drugs. No kidding. I don't even remember white YouTube, Twitter anymore. Night mode everywhere

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Beard vs Claw
    Projected Starters
    Rockets (38-25) Raptors (46-18)
    Chris Paul Kyle Lowry
    James Harden Danny Green
    Eric Gordon Kawhi Leonard
    PJ Tucker Pascal Siakam
    Clint Capela Serge Ibaka
    NOTES
    • • The Toronto Raptors host the Houston Rockets at Scotiabank Arena on Tuesday night. Tonight marks the team’s 14th nationally televised game (TNT/ESPN) in the United States, after only five last year. The Raptors are 8-4 (.615) in these games. Toronto also has an opportunity to split the season-series against Houston for the 11th time since 2006-07. The Raptors have dropped the season-series once since 2003-04.
    • • Scotiabank Arena has been sold out for 216 consecutive games since Nov. 11, 2014 – the longest streak in franchise history. Toronto is currently 27-6 (.818) which is tied for Denver for second in the NBA. Milwaukee leads the league with a 25-5 (.833) record at home. The Raptors lead the NBA with an 18-6 (.750) record against Western Conference opponents.
    • • Toronto has three games remaining against teams that currently have a winning record - the fewest for any NBA team. The Raptors will host Houston (38-25) Tuesday at Scotiabank Arena, then have a home-and-home against Oklahoma City (39-24) later this month (Mar. 20-22). Toronto has eight games remaining against opponents fighting for a playoff berth (Miami 2X, Charlotte 2X, L.A. Lakers, Orlando, Brooklyn and Detroit). Following Tuesday’s game the Raptors face six straight games against opponents with a sub .500 record.
    • • Kyle Lowry scored a season-high 35 points Mar. 1 at Detroit. He shot 11-for-24 from the field and 6-for-14 from threepoint range against the Pistons. This marked the 30th time Lowry has recorded 30+ points since joining the Raptors, which ranks fourth in franchise history behind DeMar DeRozan (96), Vince Carter (91) and Chris Bosh (60). Lowry also earned his team-leading 17th double-double Mar. 1 vs. Portland with 19 points and 10 assists. It marked the 91st time he has recorded a double-double of 10 points and 10 assists, tying Jose Calderon for the franchise record. Lowry ranks fourth overall in Raptors history with 105 double-doubles. Lowry, a five-time All-Star with Toronto, was acquired from Houston in 2012 in exchange for Gary Forbes and a first round draft pick.
    • • Kawhi Leonard scored a game-high 38 points including the game-winning basket with 3.0 seconds remaining Mar. 1 vs. Portland. Leonard made 14-of-22 field goals, with two three-pointers and was a perfect 8-for-8 at the free throw line against the Trail Blazers. This marked the seventh time this season Leonard has recorded 35+ points in a game – a career high. He tallied 35+ points six times during the 2016-17 season. DeMar DeRozan holds the franchise record scoring 35+ points in 15 games during the 2016-17 campaign.
    • • Pascal Siakam is one of nine Eastern Conference players averaging at least 20.0 points with a .500 field goal percentage since Feb. 1. He is averaging 20.8 points and shooting .506 from the field in 11 games. Siakam scored 21 points Mar. 3 at Detroit, marking the 19th time this season he has scored at least 20 points in a game after recording one 20-point game through his first two seasons.
    • • Toronto completed the month of February with an 8-1 record. This marked the team’s 15th consecutive winning month since Feb. 2017 – the longest current streak in the NBA. The only other double-digit streak of that kind in Raptors history was 11 straight winning months from Apr. 2015 through Dec. 2016. Toronto’s 8-1 record also marks the team’s best record in any calendar month in which it played at least three games
    Atta boy, back to the quality I remember.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

mrrga!
    not sure what mrrga means, but spot on

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

fake news
    mrrga!

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Site is too white? wow racism
    Mine's black.....

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

I don't care if its pink purple or acid green. It's hard to use and navigate. THATS the problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X