Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    So this is what tanking feels like. Trust in RR.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    We need to make Raptors Republic great again. Who's with me?

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I have seen this many times where they updat a forum that people didn't think needed an update. It will be crap for a few weeks, they'll make tweaks based on feedback and it will end up alright. Annoying initially tho, this is not Windows 10

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    So this is what tanking feels like. Trust in RR.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

Take them out for a nice night on the town and show your sensitive side. Then just cross your fingers, we're all pulling for you buddy!
    Funny post, but it doesn't change that they took a great forum and replaced it with a shitty one

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    How do i embed tweets?
    Take them out for a nice night on the town and show your sensitive side. Then just cross your fingers, we're all pulling for you buddy!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    How do i embed tweets?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Press Blue Forward Button to go to last post
    But that just goes to the LAST post and not the last UNREAD post.

Buttons are too big, navigation too hard...if ant thread is more than a few pages you cant jump around very well.. why change the forums? They were perfect

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post

Where is this>

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Its a stretch but Houstons style .. bombing away from 3.... is somewhat similar to the Coach Bud attack....
    Houston has a singular offensive focal point in Harden and a supporting cast that jacks up 3's at a rate similar to the Bucks...

Sounds like everyone who can fog a mirror is playing tonight save for Freddy who is rehabbing from surgery...

Lets see what we get . .. Predicting a Raps win and that Nick goes no deeper than 10 players....and numbers 9 and 10 play under 8 mins...

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Where is this>

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Can't embed tweets, ANNOYING

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    https://twitter.com/TheRenderNBA/sta...42444377411584
    Last edited by RandomGuy; Tue Mar 5, 2019, 11:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Yeah this is way too bright, main forum is hard to read now too. It used to be able to easily see unread posts. It's hard getting used to how to get to the end of a thread now, couple times I clicked a thread thinking I was going to 'last unread post' and it brought me to page 1 of 100

To be honest it seems like these changes were made for the main news page, and we the forum just got the shaft by being associated

Leave a comment:

Working...
X