Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Was Giannis playing?
    Yes. Was the team leader in points, rebounds and assists, but it wasn't enough

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    The team with the worst record in the league and only one eliminated from playoff contention (Suns), just beat the team with the best record in the league and only one with a playoff berth already cliched (Bucks). The win also completes a season sweep by the suns over the Bucks. Anything is possible...
    Was Giannis playing?

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    The team with the worst record in the league and only one eliminated from playoff contention (Suns), just beat the team with the best record in the league and only one with a playoff berth already cliched (Bucks). The win also completes a season sweep by the suns over the Bucks. Anything is possible...

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Too bright. Too much white. Are there any other clouds I can yell at? And, despite the fact that this post was going to be about how I couldn’t “like” the post above because the button was gone on the left, I see that you’ve listened to our feedback by making the “flag” button more obvious (and moving the like button with it). Well done. Still too white. If I wanted that, I’’’d be a Jazz fan

edit,..as evidenced by the I’d above, there seems to be some trouble with apostrophes
    Yeah so far I'm not a fan...but like zainab, I hate change. I'll give it a couple days before any real feedback...appreciate the thankless job these guys do of running this site so I'll exercise patience

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    I had such bad load management this morning that I think I have to call a plumber ....
    Talking about Load Management, I have a colonoscopy scheduled for later this week.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Too bright. Too much white. Are there any other clouds I can yell at? And, despite the fact that this post was going to be about how I couldn’t “like” the post above because the button was gone on the left, I see that you’ve listened to our feedback by making the “flag” button more obvious (and moving the like button with it). Well done. Still too white. If I wanted that, I’’’d be a Jazz fan

edit,..as evidenced by the I’d above, there seems to be some trouble with apostrophes
    Last edited by Jclaw; Mon Mar 4, 2019, 11:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    why did this website change? how can I opt out of this site and go back to the old website?

I don't like change.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    I'll guess that the Raptors will be playing a game or two in Africa next year
    DING DING DING. We have a winner. Its not Africa but were going to Japan to play 2 game against the Houston Rockets of all team Oct 8th and 10th.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I had such bad load management this morning that I think I have to call a plumber ....

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Facebook announces they have been tracking Kawhi's internet searches and tops was "great schools for my kid and tennis lessons for my GF 2019-2024" ....

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    This might need it's own thread for the next 4 hours
    Definitely. Here's my guess:

"Uncle Dennis hired as Executive Vice President and Director of Load Management"

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    You guys are gonna be really disappointed when its like "Raptors 905 now airing games on Facebook live"

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Lets play guess the "special announcement"
    This might need it's own thread for the next 4 hours

Leave a comment:

replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Kawhi extends. lmao
    And then announces he's out for the rest of the season

Leave a comment: