Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #65 Houston Rockets vs Toronto Raptors on Tuesday March 5th, 2019 at 8:00 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    Its gonna tie in with nba and/or Facebook. It's a business announcement and not a basketball announcement

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    I'll guess that the Raptors will be playing a game or two in Africa next year
    Hmm never thought of that. good guess, it would have to be preseason or over the summer though. better stock up on malaria pills

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    ill go with purple jerseys are coming back. Either that or were changing our logo to kawhis claw symbol when he re signs

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    I'll guess that the Raptors will be playing a game or two in Africa next year

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Lets play guess the "special announcement"
    Kawhi is releasing an album of duet ballads with Carly Rae Jepsen. Album to be titled "Live Laugh Load Management"

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Kawhi playing tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Just realized we're going through a bit of a revenge tour..

San Antonio, Orlando, Boston, Portland, Detroit, Houston, New Orleans...

All these teams had beaten us once before. So far we are 3-2. Not the greatest of records here. Hope we can extend that to 4-2.

The Houston role players kicked our asses last time out. Faried, Gordon, Rivers and Tucker all had big games. This time out they'll have Paul and Capela as well.

I thought the game plan on Harden was pretty good last time out. Danny did as good of a job as you could do on him. We also gave him different looks with OG and Norm IIRC. Either way should be a fun one.

Houston & Toronto always seem to have great games against each other.
    A good job on Hardne is holding him to 40 on 50 jacks ..... he's a ball hog and a ball stopper and a volume shooter....and a stud and a stone cold killer ....

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Just realized we're going through a bit of a revenge tour..

San Antonio, Orlando, Boston, Portland, Detroit, Houston, New Orleans...

All these teams had beaten us once before. So far we are 3-2. Not the greatest of records here. Hope we can extend that to 4-2.

The Houston role players kicked our asses last time out. Faried, Gordon, Rivers and Tucker all had big games. This time out they'll have Paul and Capela as well.

I thought the game plan on Harden was pretty good last time out. Danny did as good of a job as you could do on him. We also gave him different looks with OG and Norm IIRC. Either way should be a fun one.

Houston & Toronto always seem to have great games against each other.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post
    Over/under on the number of travels from Harden?
    It's 2019, you can shuffle your feet all you want if you are:

1. Taking a "step back" 3
    2. Taking a "gather step"
    3. Bobbling the ball and running along the baseline without dribbling

I have never really cared about the lack of travel calls in the NBA, but it's getting pretty silly. I actually lol now when they call a travel on someone for shifting a pivot foot. Really? A guy can take four steps away from the basket to set up a shot, but you drag that toe 3 inches before a pass and that's a travel?

I don't even know what this is anymore:

Then there's all those times a running player will take 3-4 steps on the catch before coming to a stop. Then shift pivot feet 3 times. Then put the ball down and drive. I have no idea how they pick what to ignore and what to whistle.
    Last edited by S.R.; Mon Mar 4, 2019, 08:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post
    The actual ones or just the ones that get called?

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    Its just James Harden vs James Harden. If hes on fire, they win or lose a close game. If hes off, we probably win big.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    You missed three started on the Houston side...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X