Lucky Number 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Number 13

Assuming they don't win a top three pick, what do you want to see done with the pick? Should they keep it? Should they trade it? Who do you want them to draft? Who would you expect back in a trade?
    Keep it
    58.33%
    Trade it
    16.67%
    Undecided
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy?

Is Rudy Fernandez worth a 13th overall pick?

Pritchard said guard Rudy Fernandez did not request a trade during an exit interview. Fernandez did express displeasure with his role on the team last season, though
    Columbian.com

Comment

I think there are far too many variables to decide right now, but to answer your last question, I think it's unlikely the Raptors are going to find anyone better than Fernandez at the 13th spot. The problem, though, is I'm not sure he's all that much better than the 3 SG's the Raptors have right now. If the Raptors are going to go after a SG, I think it needs to be an All-Star calibre one, otherwise, there's very little point.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

Columbian.com
        no thank you....

but whiteside would be great at 13...

Comment

KEEP THE PICK
          it seems like we trade our picks every year.
          I like the draft, and i like watching players develop
          Only trade it if it means moving up in the draft

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

Columbian.com
            i think he is, it would be good if we got him, i've seen what he can do and i think he'd be a lot better out of portland in a different role.

i think the reason it seems like we trade our pick every year is because, when was the last time we had a second rounder or two picks in the draft?

btw, you know, i'm not against keeping the pick because remember the who became the 17th overall pick who we could use right now that was supposed to be our pick? ya, that just makes the O'Neal trade an even bigger bust than it already is.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

If Epke Udoh is available or if someone slips, keep the pick.

Otherwise, I think trading down (to late teens, low twenties) and trying to pick up another asset has a lot of merit.
              nbaroundtable

Comment

That's a good idea. A guy like Eric Bledsoe or Willie Warren may be available somewhere between 20-30. Either one of those guys would be a great pick in that range.

Comment

They need a solid Center, I would keep the pick and grab Whiteside if he's still there. But stay the hell away from Rudy Fernandez, why in the world would we go for a sg when we have 2 pretty good young ones here who shoots way better (50% vs 38% fg). Anyhow I think the Raps need to focus on fixing the problem ( Turk and his lazy, outta shape ,pizza lovin, sprite drinking ass) Sorry bout the outburst.

Comment

The only trade I would like to see is to trade up.

Comment

Working...
                    X