Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d1m45h
    replied
    Isn't this similiar situation Antonio McDeyes been?

Leave a comment:

• Ripp
    replied
    Kinda sucks, the post wasn't caught in the Google cache either :/

Leave a comment:

• Ripp
    replied
    I guess we will find out everything on July 1st. Presumably whichever team he is looking at will require him to pass a physical/full medical evaluation before signing him to a max contract. That should give us a good sense of what is what..

Leave a comment:

• Ripp
    replied
    BTW, this sorta doesn't make sense. If you have knee problems, the right thing to do is to lose weight, not gain it. Additional weight makes things worse, not better..

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Ripp wrote: View Post
    Sucks...next time you should do a screen capture. Or better yet, save the HTML. I wonder why they deleted the thread, rather than locking it..
    Will do man.

Leave a comment:

• Ripp
    replied
    Sucks...next time you should do a screen capture. Or better yet, save the HTML. I wonder why they deleted the thread, rather than locking it..

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    That's all hearsay.

Although I do have to say that I always maintained that in 2-3 years when Bosh hits 28-29 years of age, he's injuries will finally catch up with him and his game will deteriorate alot like what happened to Jermaine Onea'l.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Ripp wrote: View Post
    Why was the post deleted? Don't they usually lock posts, rather than deleting them?
    I know Ripp .... makes you wonder a bit eh?

Probably just a precautionary thing, but still interesting especially if there's any truth to it.

Leave a comment:

• Ripp
    replied
    Why was the post deleted? Don't they usually lock posts, rather than deleting them?

Leave a comment:

• Ripp
    replied
    Wow, extremely interesting. Too bad it was removed. What was the name of the OP, time of the post?

Leave a comment:

• insight_tor
    replied
    Isn't this Jermain O'Neal story all over?

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Hmmm ... there might actually be some substance to this source. The post has since been removed from the RealGM. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it. Still interesting though.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    started a topic Insider Gossip: Colangelo Likely to Let Bosh Go

Insider Gossip: Colangelo Likely to Let Bosh Go

Take it for what its worth, but I just read this via the RealGM where the OP claims to have a legit inside source. I know we've heard of these inside sources before, but if it is true it is certainly interesting.

I have to be careful how I phrase this so I don't "out" the person/how I got this information. I know people are going to hate on me for posting something unsubstaintiated, but if mod's want to PM me privately and found out exactly how I got this info and who told me, I would be happy to do so...

Onwards. A person who knows swears up and down to me that CB is a medical MESS. He added weight this summer because at the end of the 08-09 season doctors told him if he didn't add muscle to his frame his bones in his knees would deteroriate rapidly over the next couple of years.

He would get hours of treatment on off days for his knees + ankles, and often times has trouble standing up the morning after games. That Memphis game in February that started the teams downfall had nothing to do with him spraining his ankle; his knee popped, he risked severe damage by not rehabbing immediately.

Because of his thin frame + pressure on his knees, his body is rapidly failing him. MLSE doctors expect that within two years his physical abilities will decline rapidly if his minutes aren't reduced.

There was hope that Bosh's added weight would fix his medical problems; indeed, until the Memphis game Raps management thought they were solved. But after that not-so-freak injury they decided they can't invest 6 years and 133 million into this guy; that other poster's thread about a committee meeting every week to come up with reasons for Bosh to stay was TRUE. That committee was actually cancelled after that Memphis game because BC basically realized that he couldn't invest that much money into this guy and that his medical problems would be getting much worse much soon.
    Source - Click here
Working...
X