East Playoff Forecast: Raptors In, Sixers Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Playoff Forecast: Raptors In, Sixers Out

So Tim Legler from ESPN's Daily Dime decided to use the "pity card" on us and give us the last playoff spot by default.

Anyhow, the defense still remains our biggest concern but considering we've played a tough schedule up until this point I think at worst the final playoff spot is certainly feasible. Especially with our more accommodating schedule during the second half of the season.

8. Toronto Raptors: The Raptors get this final spot by default. Nobody else is worthy. In many ways this team has been a huge disappointment. I looked at a team with Jose Calderon, Hedo Turkoglu and Chris Bosh as a Canadian version of the Celtics' Big 3. But that team is just so bad defensively. Giving up 108 points a game is not going to get it done, not when you lack depth.
    Source - Click here

ESPN puts about 15 seconds into analyzing the Raptors.

You have to look a strength of schedule this early in the season.
    The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

i could care less if espn thinks were gonna make the playoffs....we haven't even played 20 games yet....its way too early...

Comment

I think they said something similar to this last year when the Sixers were struggling early...look how that ended. Many teams hit their strides early in the year when there's about 50 games still to be played, that's when playoffs are determined. Right now is a feeling process for every team, it's been 16 games, not even a quarter in.

Comment

Working...
        X