HOOPSWORLD: Bosh Will Not Be Back in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"take it with a grain of salt"

is that honestly not one of the cheesiest sayings ever?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

The best possibilty of quality return is Houston imo. Houston has to convince CB he could be the man there with a good team (and agree on the money). Unless there are better options for BC I think that would the spot. The Rockets have a deep roster and accumulated draft picks which makes dealing with them a plus for building team like the Raps.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        "take it with a grain of salt"

is that honestly not one of the cheesiest sayings ever?
        "At the end of the day" has my vote. What happened to "finally", "consequently", "as a result", "after all is said and done" etc etc. There are talking heads who use that phrase like 5 five times in a two min. conversation. Drives me batty.

Comment

Bosh tweeted today

Man! I am truly and honestly out of shape. Lol
          http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

Okay Chris so what to do now?
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Hollinger: Bosh Is Best Partner For LeBron This Summer
            May 17, 2010 5:36 PM EST

Stats guru John Hollinger of ESPN applies a range of criteria for analyzing who would be the ideal sidekick for LeBron James among the other free-agents and players on teams that have enough cap room to sign James.

Chris Bosh ranked the best teammate for James, followed by Dirk Nowitzki, David Lee, Amar'e Stoudemire and Carlos Boozer. Derrick Rose ranks eighth on Hollinger's list and Dwyane Wade ranks ninth.

Hollinger calls Bosh "the perfect companion" and says Lee is "near perfect," though he notes that neither Lee nor Boozer is adequate defensively.
            http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...n_this_summer/
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Eureka - Hoopsworld story found

Chris Bosh: Sources who spent time this month with Chris Bosh on the West Coast say Bosh has decided that he will not be returning to Toronto.

That's not necessarily a shock, but the fact Bosh is not even willing to listen to Toronto's plan says volumes about where things ended in Toronto.

Raptors' sources confirmed last week they doubted Bosh returned either.

It seems both sides are at peace with the break up and are ready to move on.
              cont on link

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=16236

Comment

Or

I guess I'll cover both emotions.

No news here. Been feeling he's gone for over a year now. Let's hope they get something good back.
                Last edited by Apollo; Mon May 17, 2010, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X