X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Spotted Chillin' in Miami

Let's all overanalyze this now.

Courtesy of a poster from the Miami Heat board at the RealGM:

ok ppl i was just at a restaurant called wet willis in south beach and i just saw Chris Bosh there with VIP eating with some friends watching the lakers-suns game, is Bosh really commiting on coming to Miami? That's pretty cool he's hanging out in Miami ppl look out for him he might stay!!!1
    Source - Click here

PEOPLE ONLY VISIT CITIES THAT THEY INTEND TO WORK IN THE FOLLOWING YEAR!

ESPECIALLY CITIES LIKE MIAMI THAT ARE IN NO WAY ATTRACTIVE TRAVEL DESTINATIONS!

THESE ARE FACTS!

My goodness some people are stupid. (The original poster, not you Doc )

Comment

No worries TM.

I guess if I saw Bosh here in Ottawa it would mean that he's seriously considering signing with the Senators next season. We need someone like him with his height. The Sens haven't been the same team since Chara left.

Comment

Go Ottawa!!! I thought I was the only raps fan in this city! I usually go to James Street Pub to watch the raps, 'cus they'll at least put it on 1 tv for me, but I'm always the only watchin'.
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
          Go Ottawa!!! I thought I was the only raps fan in this city! I usually go to James Street Pub to watch the raps, 'cus they'll at least put it on 1 tv for me, but I'm always the only watchin'.
          Yeah, unless there are closet fans here in Ottawa, there aren't too many of us here ezz_bee.

Comment

Like OMG if he's in Miami that must mean he's signing there for sure.

Comment

hmm.. Bosh partying it up in Toronto after his Lakers TV appearance must mean he's returning to the Raptors... gotta love the logic

Comment

dont mean shit

Comment

DeRozan tweeted two days ago

Will be in Toronto on the 30th and 31st.... 10:25 PM May 18th via Echofon

http://twitter.com/DeMar_DeRozan

I guess he plans on playing for the Raptors next season. That might disappoint a few Raptors fans
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, unless there are closet fans here in Ottawa, there aren't too many of us here ezz_bee.
                    Heres another Ottawa raptors fan.

Comment

Bosh tweeted last night

Takin it easy and sitting on my porch. My aunt cooked dinner and I have the itis. about 9 hours ago via Twittelator
                      http://twitter.com/chrisbosh
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I can just see the RealGM clowns speculating already...

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT HE WILL BE SIGNING WHEREEVER HE IS AT THIS CURRENT TIME!!!

PERHAPS HIS AUNT WILL BE SIGNING HIM TO A MAX CONTRACT TO PLAY ON HER PORCH!!!!!!

Comment

Hey if I had his money I'd be chilling in Miami too.

Comment

Working...
                          X