• Show
Clear All

• What if Bosh Said...

What if Bosh said, "Trade Bargnani and I will resign with the Raptors."

Would BC do it?

Yes, he would.

Comment

He would....I think....

speaking of which, how come there are never any Bargnani trade ideas floated out there?
      "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

BC is already working on it.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
          speaking of which, how come there are never any Bargnani trade ideas floated out there?
          Look at the other 29 NBA Teams.

Look at them again.

Now tell me which one could use a 7-foot centre that doesn't rebound?

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post

Look at them again.

I understand that if Bosh leaves and Johnson stays that Johnson and Bargnani have a deal worked out. Johnson has agreed to tip the rebounds to Bargnani so that Bargnani can up his rebound count.

Bargnani has agreed to take take Johnson to dinner for each tip that Johnson sends his way. Question, how many free dinners will Johnson wind up with next season?
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Ok here's one:

To Toronto
              Monta Ellis

To Golden State
              Bargnani
              DeRozen

Why this works: The Warriors don't need or want Ellis anymore now that they have Curry. DeRozen would give them a young 2 guard to play with Curry for the foreseeable future and Bargnani could make a good duo with either Randolph or Biendris. Plus I think Don Nelson likes tall Euro's who shoot the lights out.

The Raptors get a all star caliber guard to play with Bosh. Ellis can play the 1 or the 2 and would be great playing along side Turk. We'd have to move Jack or Calderon and get a good center but I personally like this trade.
              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Wouldn't Bargs be a BYC player once his extension kicks in? That would make him fairly difficult to move (well, at least difficult to get a decent return out of)

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post

Look at them again.

My pappy always said "one's throwaway could be someone else's treasure"...(or something like that)

There is always a gm or coach who thinks they have it figured on how to turn the light bulb on. Bargnani's other attributes (mostly the outside matchup requirement) can be quite attractive if his deficiencies can be improved or covered for. It's just that we can neither improve his rebounding nor cover for him in that regard...so far.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                    I understand that if Bosh leaves and Johnson stays that Johnson and Bargnani have a deal worked out. Johnson has agreed to tip the rebounds to Bargnani so that Bargnani can up his rebound count.

Bargnani has agreed to take take Johnson to dinner for each tip that Johnson sends his way. Question, how many free dinners will Johnson wind up with next season?
                    Johnson will be eating like a king and probably gain 10-20lbs. Johnson is ACTIVE on the boards.
                    It's a shame him and Bosh weren't paired more often last year.

At least Bosh won't be there to 'steal' Andrea's tipped boards. lol

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
                      Johnson will be eating like a king and probably gain 10-20lbs. Johnson is ACTIVE on the boards.
                      It's a shame him and Bosh weren't paired more often last year.

At least Bosh won't be there to 'steal' Andrea's tipped boards. lol
                      They will be this year.

Comment

Bargnanni is a player who has no desire to win, that's a straight ticket to the basement when your potential "main guy" is like that.

Comment

Working...
                        X