Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Five Teams Bosh Is Open to Playing For...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I wouldn't say that's disappointing news at all. Most of those teams were crap trading partners.
    I missed the closing quotes on 'disappointing'....sarcasm intended.

There are going to be oodles of such punditry to be expected over the coming days...no sense getting too worked up about Chad or Simmons or SMith etc trying to outdo each other with their "sources" and scoops....at least not until there is at least some hedging if not confirming by the principals.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      "Disappointing news everyone...Bosh's agent calls the ESPN piece trash/bogus/untrue/etc

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...,4558949.story
      So they aren't entire wrong though because Colangelo did acknowledge that Bosh has narrowed his decision to a number of teams. Maybe ESPN aren't recording the right teams though.

“It has been narrowed down to a handful of teams, including us,” Colangelo said, not going into any more details.
      Source - Click here

Comment

It seems very reasonable that there is a list of teams.

The list would have been created over the last several months during extension meetings among BC, CB4 and Thomas (Bosh's agent).

A S&T has been an option for a while now so the list was put together and it would seem reasonable that BC has jotted down some thoughts on what the S&T possibilities are with each team.

Does this mean that Bosh wants out?

I don't think it has been decided by either party at this point whether CB4 signs, or leaves via a S&T or just walks.

I think bringing the idea of this list public is nothing but stuff for writers to write about.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

[QUOTE=Doc Naismith;16777]So they aren't entire wrong though because Colangelo did acknowledge that Bosh has narrowed his decision to a number of teams. Maybe ESPN aren't recording the right teams though. /QUOTE]

I wouldnt be surprised if it was BC who was the original source for Chad's espn piece. He'd like the bidding to start or smoke out those not on the list to show a hand. This is par for the course in terms of creating a market and value.

I see where Dirk N. may opt out. Kind of dilutes Bosh's value possibly by providing teams with another option to match with James or Wade.

Comment

colangelo has confirmed it as those teams listed on chad's article it's on the tv and the tv doesn't lie.

quit the bs bosh.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Do you know Chris Bosh

Chris Bosh, a free agent come July 1, has apparently compiled a list of five teams he'd be willing to join, according to Doug Smith of the Toronto Star. The list includes incumbent Toronto, where Bosh has played since 2003. Three teams with cap space -- Miami, New York and Chicago -- also make the list. The final slot goes to the NBA team with the most gargantuan payroll and the best, most expensive frontcourt: the Lakers.

Los Angeles has no cap space, and would have to send back at least $14 million in salary to the Raptors in a sign-and-trade for Bosh. It would have to be $14 million in salary which happens to be amenable to Toronto. So basically, it would have to be Andrew Bynum, who actually makes only $13.7 million, which means Bosh would have to take about $300,000 less than his maximum salary.
              http://www.ball-jerseys.com

Comment

First off, welcome to the forums. Secondly, you're at least a week late on this news. There are other threads that talk about this.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                X