Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Knight
    replied
    Woot! More 7 foot big men who are allergic to defense and rebounding.

Leave a comment:

• matt
    replied
    Fuck him, I don't even want the team to give him a workout.

Leave a comment:

• Prime
    replied
    At least he has post moves :/

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    he won't take this guy, he'll take bradley or ed davis.

looking at this he'll be taken by new orleans at 11.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2010mock_draft

but, i've viewed a bout 5 mock drafts/prospects lists and none of them seem to have montiejunas drop that far or us select him.

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    Which is probably only a few percentage points below those who at the beginning of the playoffs thought that the Celtics would make it to the Finals Are all of those people who didn't think that they would make it to the Finals idiots?
    There a big difference, though. In the game of basketball, anything can happen. It's not as if the Celtics didn't have talent, they were just old and injured. The chance of them putting it all together was slim, but it's not as if it's any person's DECISION to have them win.

In the draft, it's up to Colangelo to ultimately decide who the Raptors draft. There's no chance involved, unlike in basketball. Colangelo has the final say, and he knows drafting Motiejunas would be a bad idea, because it would give the Raptors yet another big man who is weak defensively and on the boards. He knows what the team needs in order to improve and what the team doesn't need. And he knows the feelings of the Raptor fans. He also knows that selecting Motiejunas would put his job in danger. Like I said, Colangelo is not an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Colangelo gets a lot of flack around here, but the guy is not an idiot. I think there's about a zero precent chance the Raptors will draft Motiejunas.
    Which is probably only a few percentage points below those who at the beginning of the playoffs thought that the Celtics would make it to the Finals Are all of those people who didn't think that they would make it to the Finals idiots?

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    Colangelo gets a lot of flack around here, but the guy is not an idiot. I think there's about a zero precent chance the Raptors will draft Motiejunas.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    started a topic Bargnani & Motiejunas

Bargnani & Motiejunas

Nothing new here but just a clear reminder that if Montiejunas is available at #13 BC really needs to pass on this guy.

15. PF Donatas Motiejunas, 7-0 215
    The Euro-darling in this season's draft possesses a strong resemblance to Andrea Bargnani. His jump shot, ball-handling, footwork, passing, and post-moves make him an offensive dynamo, but his terrible defense and rebounding means he has a long ways to go.

http://ownersedge.fanball.com/articl...p-70-Prospects
Working...
X