Where Do You Think Bosh Will End Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Do You Think Bosh Will End Up?

Let's do a poll and see where you guys think Chris will end up this summer. So much talk from everyone in the media lately, let's see what you guys think?

The immediate selections right now seem to be:

* New York Knicks
    * Los Angeles Lakers
    * Chicago Bulls
    * Miami Heat
    * Toronto Raptors
    * Others

Vote on the poll.
    New York Knicks
    0.00%
    Chicago Bulls
    20.00%
    Los Angeles Lakers
    12.00%
    Miami Heat
    8.00%
    Toronto Raptors
    48.00%
    Other
    12.00%

Raptors

Bosh is just playing the "I love seeing my name plastered all over the web" game.

In the end he will stay with the Raptors, for good or otherwise.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

It would be nice if he went to Houston if he can be surrounded by guys like Brooks, Martin, Battier, Scola, and Yao. I would want to have Ariza, Hill, and Lowry in reuturn though. :P

Comment

My crystal ball shows that he remains with the Raptors ....'cause horrors, no other team is willing to pony up the 6 yr. max contract in a s&t. Damned crystal ball overrode my preference of a deal with Houston.

Comment

Quite frankly, I have no idea where Bosh will end up, at this point. So much depends on what happens this summer. I think Bosh is going to sit and wait to see how the summer starts unfolding and then decide.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I think that Bosh stays here and LBJ joins him in the T.

Comment

I voted other just beause i think he'll go to Houston
              and i kind of want him to go to Houston
              he would be in the west we could get a couple of nice pieces maybe a pick or 2
              thats my hope

Comment

Miami

Comment

stays in tdot and brings wade/lbj

Comment

you know i think he's going to stay.

hopefully, we can get another borderline all-star like arenas or ellis so we can get somewhere, because if we don't do that then i really want bosh gone.

without another borderline all-star in the backcourt bosh is going to continue to put up 20 and 10 with the team flunking.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I voted Toronto, but in order of likelihood according to my opinion:

1. Toronto
                      2. Miami
                      3. Chicago
                      4. New Jersey

Comment

Tee dot Ooh baby! CB4 is secretly trying to recruit LBJ and/or Wade to come up to Canada!
                        #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
                          I voted other just beause i think he'll go to Houston
                          and i kind of want him to go to Houston
                          he would be in the west we could get a couple of nice pieces maybe a pick or 2
                          thats my hope
                          I agree with you INFO. Out of all the teams I've thought about doing a S&T to, the Houston Rockets are the only ones who has the pieces that would fit here in Toronto. If we can package Chris Bosh and Jose Calderon to the Rockets for Aaron Brooks, Shane Battier, Jordan Hill, Jared Jeffries, 14th pick, and 2nd round picks, then I would be satisfied.

Comment

1. Lakers
                            2. Heat
                            3. Bulls
                            4. Raptors

If he chooses the Knicks then he's an idiot.

Comment

i'm in the i-have-no-idea-where-he'll-end-up camp, but can we all agree that whatever our feelings are on david lee (and personally i think he's a poor fit), a six-year 76million dollar price tag (as suggested here: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...have-on-knicks) is fucking terrifying?

i shudder to think where that would put us for the next five years under that scenario with our other questionable contracts.

Comment

Working...
                              X