• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani Makes An All-NBA Second Team - Seriously

NBA / May 27, 2010 / 10:30 am
    The NBA All-Zone Buster Team

By Rey Jefferson

With the Suns’ zone working so well, it’s forcing the Lakers out of the paint and to the three-point line. Besides Kobe, the rest of the Lake Show have definitely been struggling with their stroke. So, being the avid Laker fan that I am, I instantly began to think about people that would thrive if defenses played zone against them. With that being said I give you my All-Zone Buster First & Second Team.
    http://dimemag.com/2010/05/the-nba-a...e-buster-team/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Jason Kapono made the second team as well. Apparently the writers don't realize that Kapono doesn't actually like to shoot.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

So... basically the All-NBA 3-Point Shooting Team?

Comment

The author says in the comments
        "the purpose of the post is actually what you said “Best shooters at each position”
        It's still way off. Kapono? Has he not watched a game for 2 years?

Besides being listed as a SF (since so many players out out of position on the list), this season Kapono isn't even the best 3 pt shooter named Jason.
        1. Kidd
        2. Richardson
        3. Williams
        4. Kopono

Maybe it should be titled Shooting in an Empty Gym Busters instead of Zone Busters.
        Last edited by Mess; Thu May 27, 2010, 03:29 PM.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Kapono hasn't even play half a game this season and he's on the list.

Comment

This is just a list of players who the writer thinks will thrive against an all zone defence.

BTW I think the writer's name is Bryan Colangelo because these are the types of teams he likes to build.

Comment

jrdyck wrote: View Post
              So... basically the All-NBA 3-Point Shooting Team?
              more like a team that is good at passing and shooting

so basically a team that is able to move the ball well and find the "open man"(which could be anyone on the court), and that "open man" is a able to knock down shots

Comment

Working...
              X