X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit
    replied
    So Bosh will:

1. Renege on a commitment to BC (who I believe said) that they would both try to work together on a S&T. Miami in my view is a lousy trading partner second only to NY

2. If Bosh walks also leaves a yr. and increases totalling about 30 mill. (I understand that he miht recoup some thru the state tax laws)

3. renege on his own stated position to wanna be da man

4. really not find himself (imo) reaching the holy grail with the current Miami team. It'll still be a building process. He will win more during the season but is that what he wants? His better choice for going deep into the playoffs would be to hook up with Lebron.

It certainly wont be a surprise though. If he does go to Miami I suspect that has been the plan developed long ago...not just the past week.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    mba wrote: View Post
    bosh is from dallas... dwade is going to orlando
    Dallas you are correct, my bad.

No way that Bosh winds up in Orlando. That is one of those S&T fantasies.

Bosh and Howard would work like trying to take the parts from a NASCAR engine and mixing them with an IZOD engine and expect to have a race car that can win. Never happen. sorry. Just my opinion

Leave a comment:

• mba
    replied
    bosh is from dallas... dwade is going to orlando

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    started a topic I Am Sensing If Bosh Leaves He Will Be Going to Miami

I Am Sensing If Bosh Leaves He Will Be Going to Miami

Nothing concrete in the way of evidence or links but lets just say a gut feeling based upon a number of things.

I don't know how it will go down, it could be that he will just walk and sign, but my sense of it based upon things that I have read here and there is that Bosh will go and play with Wade in Miami if leaves the Raptors.

Here are some things that are leading to this sense that this will happen.

1. Bosh has indicated that he wants to play for winner
    2. Riley and Wade both have rings and Riley a number of them
    3. The Heat have the cap space to sign both
    4. Wade has indicated that he would like to stay in Miami but this is probably contingent upon Riley signing another superstar.
    5. Wade and Bosh give the Heat a great outside inside combo
    6. Wade and Bosh played together on the 2008 U.S.A. Men's Olympic team
    7. Bosh's latest tweet which is in Spanish Almuerzamos en la Bodeguita del Medio. Es muy linda aqui.

http://twitter.com/chrisbosh

I could find three of those restaurants one each in Palo Alto, nope he is not there, the other in Havana, doubt that he is there and the third in Miami.

We shall see
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Sun May 30, 2010, 07:23 PM.
Working...
X