Craziest/Most Memorable Shots Attempted by Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest/Most Memorable Shots Attempted by Raptor

Not sure where to post this. But, i was thinking today about the crazy shots Mo-Pete use to attempt and how it always brightened the mood.

Which brang me to thinking of some of the most memorable or crazy shots made or attempted by a Raptor current or Former it doesn't matter. please share your memories and even try to find the videos if you'd like.

here let me start it off... around 3 seconds left in the game, Gilbert Arenas scores a free throw to make it 109-106 Washington, and well check it out...

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

No doubt about it, by the impossible shot-master himself, MOOO Pete!
    If you Raps fan watch it at this angle, you will savor it even more:

But at least Bosh has a few himself too, but won't compare to the importance of the Mo Pete shot:

Comment

The AP one at Washington again. And MO with some other crazy shots
      Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

HA not exactly the most memorable or craziest, but this one gets me every time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnWNBCktn2I

Comment

Charles Oakley full court inbounds alley oop pass to Vince Carter, to end the half. After review, basket did not count.

Comment

I still miss Mo-Pete's crazy off-balance out of control layups...and he still made those more than Milt Palacio made wide open finger rolls.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

ankle breakers
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I miss Swirks.
                "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

Dark Knight wrote: View Post
                  I miss Swirks.
                  meh, to be honest i'm kind of over it.

but, i'll always remeber "BRING OUT THE SALAMI & CHEESE MAMA, THIS BALL GAME'S OVER!!!!!!!"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X