X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot
    replied
    Come on Johnson sign with the Raptors for a reasonable price and stop toying around, you don't want to be an ass like Bosh.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Mmm. I don't want to read too much into it, but to me, I think it might mean that he's going to be in Toronto sometime in June!!!!
    It is clear that is what his tweet "means". A fifth grader could understand that.

However, the thread title uses the word "implies" which I choose on purpose rather than "means"

The definition of implies is

2 : to involve or indicate by inference, association, or necessary consequence rather than by direct statement

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/implies

So because he states in his tweet that he is going to be in Toronto it can not imply that. It must imply something else

Leave a comment:

• TheAdmiral
    replied
    I hope the raps do resign Johnson. Personally everytime he checked in I would get excited to see the hustle and energy he brought and I would love to see him grow more in T-Dot.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Mmm. I don't want to read too much into it, but to me, I think it might mean that he's going to be in Toronto sometime in June!!!!
    I think he is going to be in Toronto scouting locations for the opening of

http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    fraser33 wrote: View Post
    stupid bosh let him go i dont trust those patrick ewing,padded,taped,rickety looking knees any way.
    Bosh changed his name to Johnson????

Leave a comment:

• fraser33
    replied
    stupid bosh let him go i dont trust those patrick ewing,padded,taped,rickety looking knees any way.

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    He needs to be here early to find a much more expensive bachelor pad and to sign the dotted line on his new contract on July 1st.
    Could be, though an early July, on the 7th, signing would surprise me a bit.

I was thinking he might wait until after the Bosh situation is resolved. That of course could be resolved by July 1st also.

Keeping in mind that free agents can't actually sign until July 7th.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    He needs to be here early to find a much more expensive bachelor pad and to sign the dotted line on his new contract on July 1st.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    started a topic Not Sure What This Latest Johnson Tweet Implies

Not Sure What This Latest Johnson Tweet Implies

Looks like I'm going to be taking a trip back to Toronto this month!

3 minutes ago via web
    http://twitter.com/IamAmirJohnson
Working...
X