This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    so, in a nutshell we all are in agreement that andrea is better than bosh right?
    No.

Comment

All in all I think Bargs might put up better stats next year than Bosh, but by no means will he be making a more positive contribution to his team. Bargs is better than Bosh in a similar vein in which Bosh is better than Gasol. Gasol does almost everything well, Bosh does a couple things well and Bargs does one thing well.

Next year for thier value, I would say Bargs might be more valuable. Especially if a Bosh for Bynum happens. Similar stats, similar lacking defense and leadership for half the price tag.

Comment

I can't believe this got so many replies - especially ones that actually had some thought and effort behind them - since the OP had neither.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
          All in all I think Bargs might put up better stats next year than Bosh, but by no means will he be making a more positive contribution to his team. Bargs is better than Bosh in a similar vein in which Bosh is better than Gasol. Gasol does almost everything well, Bosh does a couple things well and Bargs does one thing well.

Next year for thier value, I would say Bargs might be more valuable. Especially if a Bosh for Bynum happens. Similar stats, similar lacking defense and leadership for half the price tag.
          I don't think there's even any way Bargnani will put up better stats than Bosh. Because of Bargnani's offensive limitations (inability to post up, create own shot, move without the ball and get to the line), he's never going to be a big scorer. My guess is that 20 ppg is probably his ceiling. The only team Bosh could go where I could see him averaging less than 20 ppg is the Lakers. And either way, he's a much more efficient scorer than Bargnani is, so he's always going to shoot a higher percentage.

Obviously Bargnani''s not going to approach the rebounds that Bosh gets. Bargnani will no doubt get more blocks and three pointers, but that's about it. I simply don't see how Bargnani could ever get better stat than Bosh.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
            I can't believe this got so many replies - especially ones that actually had some thought and effort behind them - since the OP had neither.
            My first reply had the same amount of thought and effort the OP put in. Only after more effort was put in did my responses get longer.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

insight_tor wrote: View Post
              LOL ... Good for you man. You got to believe in something, even if you are the only one the believe in such thing . As good as Amir is, there is a long way for Amir to reach the level where Andrea is right now.
              Amir was noticeably better than Bargnani last year. He rebounded better, he defended better, and though Bargnani is clearly the superior scorer, Amir destroyed Bargnani in TS% with the shots he did take. He was probably the team's second most effective player.
              Last edited by Brasky; Fri Jun 4, 2010, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X