This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Raptors Five + Sixth Man, Worst Raptors Five + Sixth Man

Who would be your best Raptors starting 5 and sixth man and Worst Raptors 5 + Sixth Man? Consider the players when they were in their prime

Best Five + Sixth Man
    Center - Camby
    Power Forward - Chris Bosh
    Small Forward - Vince Carter
    Shooting Guard - Voshon Lenard
    Point Guard - Rod Strickland
    6th Man - Jalen Rose

Worst 5 + Sixth Man
    Center - Mengke Bateer
    PF - Corrie Blount
    SF - Hassan Adams
    SG - Fred Jones
    PG - Shawn Respert
    Sixth Man - Acie Earl

Your turn.

i did an article on b/r a while ago on the worst and somebody did a best one

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-worst-players

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...rs-at-the-best

check it out if you want
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

If you're talkin about what they did for the team, then:
      C- AD
      PF- CB4
      SF- MoPete
      SG- VC
      PG- Damon
      6th- T-Mac, was pretty good off the bench before he left

Not gonna bother with the worst, there's wayyyyy to many worst at each position.
      Last edited by Mack North; Fri Jun 4, 2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

If Rod Strickland's 15 games in TO count, then Hakeem Olajuwon should be ahead of Camby. And how can you have Voshon Lenard over T-Mac?

Comment

With all due respect (and because I prefaced everything with those four words you can't get angry at me =P), that Worst Raptors Team Ever link hurt my eyes in more ways than one. If you want to pass yourself off as anything close to credible, perhaps consider not starting the article with a sentence fragment and random capitalization. Almost every other sentence is a sentence fragment. It reads like you dictated to an 7-year old typist.

RaptorsRepublic > BleacherReport by far!

Comment

I don't know how a Worst Raptors Five + Sixth Man does not include Greg Foster. Easily the worst player to ever wear a Raptor jersey.

Comment

I would take Acie Earl over Araujo any day...

Comment

C - Antonio Davis
                PF - Chris Bosh
                SF - Vince Carter
                SG - Jalen Rose
                PG - Alvin Williams
                6th - Charles Oakley/Tracy Mcgrady

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
                  With all due respect (and because I prefaced everything with those four words you can't get angry at me =P), that Worst Raptors Team Ever link hurt my eyes in more ways than one. If you want to pass yourself off as anything close to credible, perhaps consider not starting the article with a sentence fragment and random capitalization. Almost every other sentence is a sentence fragment. It reads like you dictated to an 7-year old typist.

RaptorsRepublic > BleacherReport by far!
                  hahaha i used to read the articles at bleacher report but then i started getting these thunderous headaches so i just stopped. sorry to berate but some of those articles are pure nonsense, nothing but drivel. seemed like some highschoolers got together and started a blog. pictures of hot chix are pretty good tho.

Comment

I will not allow you to slander Mengke Bateer in such a way. Have you seen his movies? He will beat you to death with a ripe coconut

Comment

Didn't Acie Earl drop 40 in a game for Toronto?

Comment

Working...
                      X