Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Value Can We Really Get in a Bosh S&T?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit
    replied
    IceeeD wrote: View Post
    Out of all the teams that would make sense for Bosh to go to, I think Chicago and Miami are on the top of them all. But how much value can we really get in return? Can Bryan Colangelo persuade those teams to take on one of our heavy contracts(Calderon, Turkoglu) to give us some relief?
    Go to: http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10

.....you should find some threads addressing this topic.

Leave a comment:

• BomKeyzi
    replied
    Raptor4Ever said it best! LOL

Leave a comment:

• dn66
    replied
    IceeeD wrote: View Post
    Out of all the teams that would make sense for Bosh to go to, I think Chicago and Miami are on the top of them all. But how much value can we really get in return? Can Bryan Colangelo persuade those teams to take on one of our heavy contracts(Calderon, Turkoglu) to give us some relief?
    Why are people more concerned to give away players, that to get something good in return for Bosh.
    Ok, Turk and Calderon are bad and expensive, so we should use the opportunity to get rid of them, right?
    Well, the problems is, I don't see a line of good and cheap players waiting to play for the Raps.
    So, who is going to play next year? Reggie?

Leave a comment:

• Ambidextrious
    replied
    Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post

Thread Closed !!!
    L.O.L!! too many similar forums exist to waste time on this.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor4Ever
    replied
    Please refer to 40000000 other threads on this topic and various articles by writers of RR and comments by 100000 members on this board.

Thread Closed !!!

Leave a comment:

• IceeeD
    started a topic How Much Value Can We Really Get in a Bosh S&T?

How Much Value Can We Really Get in a Bosh S&T?

Working...
X