This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    wayne knows what we all know, his regression analysis shows all the factors which will interact to create the conditions where bargs will excel this year, if u could pro line it u should. all star andrea should be his name this year.
    Politicians take note. A perfect example of how to say something and absolutely nothing at the same time.

Jive wrote: View Post
    After 9 pages I still don't know whether multipaul is a cycling fan in need of a scenery change or the most intellegent 4 year old I've ever seen.
    Brilliant!
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

ETA for Bargs all atar jerseys at Centre Sports approx 8 monthes, start saving boys!

Comment

What if Amare comes East? Or Boozer? Or Nowitzki?

Also I think Lee and J-Smoove are going to get some recognition this year again.
        "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

Multipaul,

Please, please, please back up your argument with SOMETHING substantive instead of vaguely mentioning the same system as if it backs up your point when it doesn't. If you don't in your next comment you are admitting that you don't even believe your argument yourself.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

ok, if u conduct a probability analysis of the all star voting outcome Bargs is always a lock. jerseys will be 79.99, all sizes available

Comment

ok, if u conduct a probability analysis of the all star voting outcome Bargs is always a lock. jerseys will be 79.99, all sizes available
              You're a joke, Paul.

Comment

Ya, that's what I thought. I
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

robito wrote: View Post
                  You're a joke, Paul.
                  we'll c who's laughing in feb. meet u at centre sports!

Comment

Working...
                  X