Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smith: Its too quiet, hes got to have something going on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith: Its too quiet, hes got to have something going on.

Hmmm ... the calm before the storm perhaps?

Source - Click here

Something is going on. Raptors are looking at and evaluating one or more possible draft picks. Beyond that it is just fantasy in Raptors land
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I wonder if its going to be another "WTF did you do that for BC!?"

When you are in a desperate position, other teams will smell it.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
        Something is going on. Raptors are looking at and evaluating one or more possible draft picks. Beyond that it is just fantasy in Raptors land
        wow, you got the insidescoop now buddha? hehe

Comment

yeah ive alsoo heard from sources that the Raptors are being very agressive right now with trade talks (calling every team trying to unload turkoglu) and trying to convince teams that calderon's offense far outweighs his defence. Trying to buy a pick in the late 1st round and there should be a trade in the next 2 weeks.. cmon everyone knew about a month ago that a toronto trade was going down before the draft thanks for the update. Tell me something i dont know like what teams are stupid enough to be talking back. One things for sure this is definately gonna be a three team or more cuz i dont think any team is stupid enough to swap players with us straight up.

Comment

Working...
          X