This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh S&T

The more I look at the FA crop (unrestricted, restricted) the more I am convinced the Raptors will just let Bosh walk. I am 80% positive that the Raptors can better players through free agency than through a Bosh trade.

Plus, MLSE is more willing to pony up the dough, than a lot of other owners.
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Dude.
    We won't have the cap to sign a big free agent if Bosh just walks.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Doubtful, unless its a non-american player. Tell me the last prominent player to sign in Toronto? I say keep Bosh and try to bring in Shaun Livingston and once Josh Childress becomes a FA bring him too. I know these sounds like 2 players who sound kind of random. But they are both very underated in terms of publicity, and would probably be willing to play in Toronto. I'm not sure if there is a comeback player of the year, but if there is, I would bet my left nut Livingston gets it. When Childress comes back to the NBA, he is going to be amazing. Any team would love to have him, but since international ball appeals to him so much, why not Toronto? This combined with a good draft pick and GREAT youngsters on the rise, could be an ingredient for success.

Comment

First of all, I would imagine the Raps would S&T for a draft pick rather than let him walk (to Miami or NY or Chi) so that they can get the TPE

Secondly, you do realize that the Raps will not have that much room if Bosh just walks right? They won't be able to afford Bosh's full salary, as they are above the cap now.

Comment

Fair enough, I'd be happy with the TPE. But, if we traded Turk, Calderone, Banks and Evans for 25% of their salary (doubtful, I know) it may not be a pipe dream come July 1.
          -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
          -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Working...
          X