X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Nick wrote: View Post
    Is Mcdonalds where you get all your hot tips? My buddy is down in L.A. right now, and he ran into Stew Lantz, and apparently talked to him for like half an hour. They got on the topic of the Raps situation, and Lantz told him that Hedo going to Sac is unlikely because its contrasts the current trend around the league, which is build young from the bottom, and add vets once the younger players roles and identities have been established. Apparently Sloan loves Turk though. His modest game would translate into the Jazz system perfectly.
    If his game was modest he would have fit in Toronto. If his game was modest Toronto wouldn't be where "ball" happens. How's he going to react in an offense where the ball is dominated by arguably the best PG in the league today? I personally am not a fan of hear say "information" that cannot be verified.

Leave a comment:

• drizz
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Correction, it's a 3rd round draft pick and The Hamburglar.
    Beaverboi wrote: View Post
    If I am correct, didn't he rank second in the league in steals last year?
    Yes and he's already stated he's gunning for Eddy Curry's dominate BPG(Burgers Per Game) record.
    LOL that was funny

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Say what?

Yes and he's already stated he's gunning for Eddy Curry's dominate BPG(Burgers Per Game) record.
    Is Mcdonalds where you get all your hot tips? My buddy is down in L.A. right now, and he ran into Stew Lantz, and apparently talked to him for like half an hour. They got on the topic of the Raps situation, and Lantz told him that Hedo going to Sac is unlikely because its contrasts the current trend around the league, which is build young from the bottom, and add vets once the younger players roles and identities have been established. Apparently Sloan loves Turk though. His modest game would translate into the Jazz system perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beaverboi
    replied
    If I am correct, didn't he rank second in the league in steals last year?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I just heard that Hedo is going to Utah for a draft pick and another unamed player

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    dagon420 wrote: View Post
    Yea right. That doesn`t even match salaries.
    I actually see a deal that would seem to make sense for both teams and work salary-wise:

Toronto - Kirilenko & #9 pick
    Utah - Turkoglu & Evans/Banks & #13 pick

Utah saves at least $2.5M next season (over $5M if they buy-out Evans/Banks) with the hopes that Turk would fit better with them than Kirilenko, especially playing alongside fellow Turkish star Okur.

Toronto pays a bit more next season but gets out of Turk's long contract and move up a few spots in the draft. Good chance both teams could get the player they want even if they swap picks.

First I've heard of it, but perhaps there could be some life to it... I've heard worse rumors this offseason

Leave a comment:

• dagon420
    replied
    I just heard that Hedo is going to Utah for a draft pick and another unamed player
    Yea right. That doesn`t even match salaries.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Link?

Leave a comment:

• The Mascot
    replied
    Do you work for b/r ?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Salt Lake Turkey

Leave a comment:

• INFO
    replied
    ...He didn't even spell Mo Williams' name right... Next.
    LMFAO
    ya i think we all can agree that B/R isnt the best place to find information

Leave a comment:

• OzRapFan
    replied
    I can't believe anyone would take Bleacher Report serious anyway, rumours on Twitter have more weight and even they are full of shit.

Leave a comment:

• dagon420
    replied
    I hate all the fake rumors.

Wasn`t there someone that was saying THERE IS GONNA BE A TRADE TUESDAY (yesterday). or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    ...He didn't even spell Mo Williams' name right... Next.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X