This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Day For Workouts!

Today’s menu of workout fodder – and this is important because the 13th draft pick may absolutely be here today – includes:

Guard Eric Bledsoe of Kentucky, Xavier Henry of Kansas and Thomas Heurtel of France and forwards Patrick Patterson of Kentucky, Paul George of Fresno State and Tyler Wilkerson of Marshall.

Texas guard Avery Bradley was supposed to be back but he’s apparently banged up and won’t take part.
    Source: Doug Smith's Blog

Big day today. Bledsoe, Henry, Patterson and George are all legit possibilities at #13.

Gogo Paul George!

I really don't want Patterson. According to scouting reports he's not a strong rebounder and lacks defensive awareness... not exactly traits Toronto fans want to see more of.

Comment

Your Boy George is a very interesting prospect, no doubt. Patterson wouldn't be on my wish list. He doesn't aid the Raptors in improving any of their deficiencies. His best case scenario is landing on a team that struggles on offense.

Comment

Paul George looks like another Rudy Gay and would be a nice choice.

Comment

I would like to see the Raps draft George with the 13th and snag Soloman Alabi with a purchased late first rounder.

Comment

This is the first time i took a good look at Paul George. This team should do anything in their power to draft this guy. He is definitely looking like a gem in this years draft class. I just don't know what his position is. (I'd play him at the 2 and sporadically at the 1) If BC winds up with a late first round pick, I'd take Solomon Alabi. He seems to have a great post presence. Wow all in all i am plesantly surprised with what we could be getting (keeping my fingers crossed) I cant wait to see what BC does, here is his chance to clean up his mess.
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

is Paul George taller than Demar ?

Comment

Yeah Paul George is like 6'9 and I maintain that he's a poor-mans Kevin Durant. Most people compare him to a Danny Granger though.

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
                  is Paul George taller than Demar ?
                  He is 6'8" Based on this website:

http://www.gobulldogs.com/sports/m-b...ge_paul00.html

I think he will be great at SF and coming off the bench.
                  The culture of Raptors will change with guys like DD, Weems, Johnson, George and Jack. All these guys are young and athletics and if they want, they can really play defense ( well, except for Jack on defensive end).

Comment

Toronto worked out forward Patrick Patterson and point guard Eric Bledsoe, both from a Kentucky outfit Bledsoe called “pretty much an NBA team,” swingman Paul George of Fresno State and smooth Kansas shooting guard Xavier Henry.

Henry, Patterson and Bledsoe have long been considered blue chip prospects, each ranked third overall for their position in the rankings coming out of high school, while George is a late-bloomer who intrigues because he is a 6-foot-9 two-guard with great shooting ability.
                    Source: Toronto Sun

Comment

The only player I don't really want to see in a Raptor uniform of the four is Patterson. I like either Henry or George for the 13th spot and Bledsoe if the Raptors get a second pick.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X