This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Raptors FA's

So little to no talk has been bandied about regarding FA targets for the Raps...likely since a lot of this depends on what happens with Bosh, Hedo, and Calderon/Jack.

But...any thoughts on players that might be worth throwing some midlevel at???

How about Mike Miller? Not all of the midlevel, of course, but he'd be a nice combo with DeRozan. He brings a different game than DD (shooting) and rebounds very well for his position.

I think we already had a thread like this, with most people leaning towards Travis Outlaw.

Comment

I would rather have Outlaw as well but i think Miami is pretty high on him and would want him there as a 6th man or possibly a starter. Although having Miller here in Toronto would bring some balance to the line-up having him alongside DeRozan and Weems gives us a combination of youth and athleticism, as well as shooting and experience.

Comment

Nice Crop

Raja Bell, Rasual Butler, Louis Amundson, Matt Barnes(probably too pricey), would love to see Bonner back and he would love to be back, Sean May (risky), Desmond Mason, Travis Outlaw, Shaun Livingston, and Joe Alexander are all guys I would like to don Raps jersey's.

I would like to see Jack stay, and for the Raps to draft Bradley the 2nd best pg in the draft.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
          Raja Bell, Rasual Butler, Louis Amundson, Matt Barnes(probably too pricey), would love to see Bonner back and he would love to be back, Sean May (risky), Desmond Mason, Travis Outlaw, Shaun Livingston, and Joe Alexander are all guys I would like to don Raps jersey's.

I would like to see Jack stay, and for the Raps to draft Bradley the 2nd best pg in the draft.
          he's listed as an sg so he would be drafted as an sg, that's not to say he couldn't be a good point guard but he's going to be drafted as an sg so he can't be the second best pg.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

He may be listed as a SG but everyone knows he will play point guard in the NBA he is way to small to be a SG maybe a tweener off the bench but if he were to be a starter he would be a PG...

Comment

IceeeD wrote: View Post
              Although having Miller here in Toronto would bring some balance to the line-up
              If by balance you mean even less defense, then yes, he would bring balance to the lineup.

Comment

What's really an interesting question is ... there are a lot of UFA and very few teams with cap room, can really good players be had by the MLE?

Comment

As fars as I remember, its the Nets, Knicks, Bulls, Wiz, Kings, Clippers, Thunder and T-Wolves who are are the teams who have enough space to make a run at a top tier FA. That's not a small list. 27% of the league.

Comment

Working...
                  X