Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would It Be Smart to Pass Up on Xavier Henry?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would It Be Smart to Pass Up on Xavier Henry?

I saw his interview with raptors, seems like a good kid, games reminds me of
    b-roy, so i ask if he were still available at 13, would you take him

Well, of guys who may slip out of the top ten he's the only one I've heard in the same sentence as "can't miss".

Comment

hmm i havent really heard of him as a "cant miss" player
      but i really do like teh guy
      he handles himself really well in interviews and he has solid numbers from Kansas
      If we were to draft him i wouldnt mind, and having him and Derozan would be a nice young set of wings

Comment

big big fan....

Should be a good player...George has more upside but more bust potential....

Xavier has a very little bust potential IMO

He sounds like a great kid too....If Raps get him they will be very very happy again in my opinion!!

Comment

A bit of redundancy I think with DD and Weems around. He might actually be the better of the three but if DD is moved draft day ....

If the Raptors pick him I can see Stephen A Smith go..."Now what the hell are the Raptors doing etc etc". Remembering his rant when Charlie V was picked and he went bananas because Bosh was ready to break out at the time.

Comment

Xavier Henry sounds a lot like Brandon Roy except he can't dribble the ball + can't pass the ball + can't create his own shot.

Unfortunately, Henry is more Brandon Rush than Brandon Roy.
            nbaroundtable

Comment

If you draft Henry what do you do with DD? Can either of them play the 3 consistently? I believe the answer is no.

Comment

Working...
              X