Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wont happen guys, why the hell would you mess with a back to back championship team? that would be bananas...........forget about it....Lake show would be stupid to do that deal....mark my words.

Comment

CalibreMC wrote: View Post
      wont happen guys, why the hell would you mess with a back to back championship team? that would be bananas...........forget about it....Lake show would be stupid to do that deal....mark my words.
      Last year the Lakers won a championship with Trevor Ariza having an integral role. They ditched him for Artest. Yeah they just won a championship, but I think its great strategy to tweak the lineup so it doesn't get stagnant. Bosh for Bynum, and the Lakers are looking like strong fav's to go three-peat.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        A few month after hurting my knee, I walked up a mountain with my kid on my shoulders without any problem...
        If Bynum had your heart and mental toughness I would say do this S&T, but he doesn't.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          Not to mention he has the knees of an 85 year old. Talent player, but his knees will end his career way too early. I hope it doesn't happen here.
          Is not like CB4's knees are holding much better. Injury wise, you never know when any player can go down.
          I start to feel more comfortable with Bynum coming to Raptors than any other players involved in CB4 S&T rumors. A truly Center with ability to keep the paint in check on both ends.

Comment

A three-peat is a trade away, but its not Chris Bosh. They need a better scoring guard than Shannon Brown and a physical presence down low. They were lucky not to lose the finals because Davis and Wallace had the Lakers bench scratching their heads. After Gasol and Bynum, they're very thin up front and replacing Bynum with Bosh will make them a worse defense team. Chris Bosh is not the answer because Andrew Bynum is not the problem.

Comment

BomKeyzi wrote: View Post
              If Bynum had your heart and mental toughness I would say do this S&T, but he doesn't.
              Gee, thanks. I may use that as my signature. It wasn't a very big mountain, though. Although it seemed like it at the time.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post

I don't know about the thing with Kareem. I read about it when everyone else did. I don't know the circumstances behind it, so I can't comment.
                Kareem was diagnosed with Cancer and was battling Chemo. He himself said that he has thought enough to Bynum by now ( I personally saw the interview) and does not see a need to continue it at that moment.

Lakers will NOT trade Bynum to Toronto. They will keep him and if it does not work, they will use him to get Carmelo next year.

The Max that they might offer Toronto is:

Odom, Sasha, Luck and another filler
                Bosh

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                  A three-peat is a trade away, but its not Chris Bosh. They need a better scoring guard than Shannon Brown and a physical presence down low. They were lucky not to lose the finals because Davis and Wallace had the Lakers bench scratching their heads. After Gasol and Bynum, they're very thin up front and replacing Bynum with Bosh will make them a worse defense team. Chris Bosh is not the answer because Andrew Bynum is not the problem.
                  Nicely Said. Lakers have owners who are willing to play and they need to address their bench and bring young blood and .... Toronto is NOT the only trading partner available to them,

Comment

sorry but bynum is an over paided joke, 18 million/year.....

Comment

I'll keep it simple, and enough people have said it already, but I think Bynum's way too injury prone and too high risk to bring him in a S&T here. Wouldn't be a good move imo.

Comment

m5racer wrote: View Post
                        Yes, $18 million a year for Bynum is a joke. Of course, since he's not making anywhere near that, then I don't understand your point.
                        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

m5racer wrote: View Post
                          I get a feeling you went to HoopsHype and accidentally read Gasol's salary.

Comment

Working...
                          X