Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Colangelo trade Bosh to an eastern conference that would put us out of the playoffs every year if we ever make it. Trade him to the west where he can only haunt us once a year. Cleveland has nothing that we want interms of rebuilding assuming Bosh leaves. I'm with hotshot on this one.

Comment

Colangelo should be insulted because the Cavs are "assuming" that Chris Bosh is as good as gone when their own situation with Lebron is about the same, therefore BC should have the cojones to ask the Cavs about the availability of Lebron.

Come on BC call the Cavs and offer them Calderon Turkoglu and a first round pick for Lebron. let them get pissed off as well.

Comment

I'm assuming that the only reason Cleveland is contacting Toronto is because James indicated that he would be willing to stay if Bosh came to Cleveland. Wouldn't it make more sense for Cleveland to contact Bosh's agent (after July 1st), since Bosh has final say in where he goes next season? No point contacting BC unless Bosh told him to deal with Cleveland. In that case I would tell Bosh to walk, rather than facilitate a S&T to a team that couldn't otherwise sign him and really has nothing good to offer in return.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          Cleveland doesn't have anything that the Raptors would want except Lebron, Varejao and Hickson
          Varejao is sooooo over paid for the type of play that he does. The guy has no jump shot, not drive to the basket and ... All he is a decent rebounder and energy which should not get paid more than 5 mill a year.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
            Varejao is sooooo over paid for the type of play that he does. The guy has no jump shot, not drive to the basket and ... All he is a decent rebounder and energy which should not get paid more than 5 mill a year.
            Varejao is a little overpaid, but he's much more than an energy guy and rebounder. He's also a very good defender and a big reason why the Cavs were one of the better defensive teams the last few years. He's not going to contribute much scoring, but he's the type of guy that will help your team win.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

If the Cavs are serious about CB then they are in fact the only team who can be "raped" in a CB deal. The mistake by the lake needs to retain LBJ in the worst way and would be willing to do anything I believe. No LJ and the value of that franchise probably plummets 30-40% with future revenues reduced to a trickle.

Hickson, Varejao & 2 firsts (with expiring filler) shouldnt be too exhorbitant.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post

What is maybe a few million for a guy that helps your team win?

If Lebron wanted him back maybe you should rethink your opinion.

Just saying
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  If the Cavs are serious about CB then they are in fact the only team who can be "raped" in a CB deal. The mistake by the lake needs to retain LBJ in the worst way and would be willing to do anything I believe. No LJ and the value of that franchise probably plummets 30-40% with future revenues reduced to a trickle.

Hickson, Varejao & 2 firsts (with expiring filler) shouldnt be too exhorbitant.
                  +1
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    Wouldn't it make more sense for Cleveland to contact Bosh's agent (after July 1st), since Bosh has final say in where he goes next season?
                    No? You answered your own question. The Cavs cannot acquire Bosh without the Raptors help, regardless of Bosh's demand to play in Cleveland. So why would they contact Bosh first (not to mention they'd have to wait a lot longer to start talks), when the key to the deal is BC?

Comment

Of course, all this is dependent on Bosh WANTING to go to Cleveland, which I think is pretty remote. If I was Bosh, I'd rather sign with Utah or Oklahoma City than Cleveland.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Bosh will go anywhere to win a title. He knows he can't win a championship being the number one man, so he has to go somewhere where he knows he will win. Cleveland is perfect for him.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                          Of course, all this is dependent on Bosh WANTING to go to Cleveland, which I think is pretty remote. If I was Bosh, I'd rather sign with Utah or Oklahoma City than Cleveland.
                          I sense Boshman is under Lebron's spell. If LJ asks him to play footsie in Cleveland he would...Erie winds and sleet.

Comment

DuCa00795 wrote: View Post
                            Bosh will go anywhere to win a title. He knows he can't win a championship being the number one man, so he has to go somewhere where he knows he will win. Cleveland is perfect for him.
                            You don't know Bosh.

Bosh is a primadonna that likes the comfort of big cosmoplitan city and he said that he doesn't want to be a second banana to nobody.

Therefore it makes more sense for Bosh to go to Chicago and he may not want to play in a smaller city such as Cleveland after playing in Toronto.

Comment

and you and Bosh are best friends? If Bosh didn't want to be second banana he would stay in Toronto and stop being a girl, instead he is going to team up with an all star because he knows thats the only way he will win.

Comment

and you and Bosh are best friends? .
                                No but I have followed what he says in the media and how he acts as well as Cleveland wasn't one of the list of teams that Bosh requested from Colangelo to put in for consideration of a sign and trade.

If Bosh didn't want to be second banana he would stay in Toronto and stop being a girl, .
                                I agree with you there, I am just repeating what he said in the media. Most likely Bosh will be someone's else Gasol if he wants to win somewhere because being the number 1 guy in Toronto didn't translate to much of success and probably won't translate to success anywhere else.

If
                                instead he is going to team up with an all star because he knows thats the only way he will win.
                                Yes but Bosh wants to have his cake and eat it too meaning that besides winning he also cares about where he is going and his favourite spot to visit in the offseason is Miami so being with Wade will work out for him. He is also interested in New York City but that would probably be only work out if Lebron signs there too. In Chicago for example he won't be overshadowed by Rose or Noah and its still a big city type of an environment.

So as you can see its not only winning that Bosh cares about but also where he plays. If he really wants just success he could easily sign with the Thunder but he doesn't want to go there.

Comment

Working...
                                X