X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit
    replied
    If the Cavs are serious about CB then they are in fact the only team who can be "raped" in a CB deal. The mistake by the lake needs to retain LBJ in the worst way and would be willing to do anything I believe. No LJ and the value of that franchise probably plummets 30-40% with future revenues reduced to a trickle.

Hickson, Varejao & 2 firsts (with expiring filler) shouldnt be too exhorbitant.

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    Varejao is sooooo over paid for the type of play that he does. The guy has no jump shot, not drive to the basket and ... All he is a decent rebounder and energy which should not get paid more than 5 mill a year.
    Varejao is a little overpaid, but he's much more than an energy guy and rebounder. He's also a very good defender and a big reason why the Cavs were one of the better defensive teams the last few years. He's not going to contribute much scoring, but he's the type of guy that will help your team win.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor4Ever
    replied
    Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    Cleveland doesn't have anything that the Raptors would want except Lebron, Varejao and Hickson
    Varejao is sooooo over paid for the type of play that he does. The guy has no jump shot, not drive to the basket and ... All he is a decent rebounder and energy which should not get paid more than 5 mill a year.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    I'm assuming that the only reason Cleveland is contacting Toronto is because James indicated that he would be willing to stay if Bosh came to Cleveland. Wouldn't it make more sense for Cleveland to contact Bosh's agent (after July 1st), since Bosh has final say in where he goes next season? No point contacting BC unless Bosh told him to deal with Cleveland. In that case I would tell Bosh to walk, rather than facilitate a S&T to a team that couldn't otherwise sign him and really has nothing good to offer in return.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Colangelo should be insulted because the Cavs are "assuming" that Chris Bosh is as good as gone when their own situation with Lebron is about the same, therefore BC should have the cojones to ask the Cavs about the availability of Lebron.

Come on BC call the Cavs and offer them Calderon Turkoglu and a first round pick for Lebron. let them get pissed off as well.

Leave a comment:

• brakeman1
    replied
    Why would Colangelo trade Bosh to an eastern conference that would put us out of the playoffs every year if we ever make it. Trade him to the west where he can only haunt us once a year. Cleveland has nothing that we want interms of rebuilding assuming Bosh leaves. I'm with hotshot on this one.

Leave a comment:

• DuCa00795
    replied
    I think they would be willing to give up almost anything to make Lebron come back, and that would involve bringing in another all star. AKA Bosh.

Leave a comment:

• jrdyck
    replied
    The key part of this rumor is "The Cavs Have Contacted the Raptors". Unless the Cavs are willing to give up Varejao AND Hickson (which I doubt they are), I just don't see it happening.

Leave a comment:

• noname27
    replied
    horrible deal

Leave a comment:

• CalibreMC
    replied
    has this what it has come to? Pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    Those are some overrated players and bad contracts coming back, with the exception of Hickson I suppose. Only way there is any chance of Bosh going to Cleveland is if it's a mult-team deal or he simply walks. I would love to see Bosh dealt to Cleveland only to have LBJ leave town! haha

Leave a comment:

• BomKeyzi
    replied
    Bad deal.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Screw the Cavs.

They will rape us in this sign and trade and also rape us all season long.

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    The ONLY reason I can see taking Jamison and his contract is to trade him to another team. Keep in mind, though, that Washington only got an expiring contract for him. After these playoffs, would the Raptors even get that? I think I'd rather let Bosh walk for nothing than tale back Jamison and his contract.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Exactly what Marz said.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X