This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best interview ever - Ron Artest

Probably the best ever presscon ive ever seen.
    Ive actually never saw Artest do a presscon, but he is classy in his own twisted way. And the guy is candid, and thats what sometimes us as fans need to see from these players. I guess through all his bad behavior, this is why coaches and GMs still invest in him, because he is truthful, no-nonsense and seems to have a real love for the sport.
    You also feel his sincerity when he mentioned about him bailing out on the Pacers.
    True class act.

Who knows, maybe Chris Bosh will someday have a presscon like this when he wins a championship, maybe he'll say "I bailed out on the Raptors when they needed me the most". But knowing Bosh, he'll probably stick to his "its about me, being the #1 option, i aint no addition, whats best for me" attitude.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep">
    Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Sat Jun 19, 2010, 12:13 PM.

hasn't this already been posted?

and chris bosh will never do this.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Great stuff.

Comment

I saw all the Lakers post game pressers and this was absolutely the worst most incoherent psychobabble I have heard since I saw "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest".

Derek Fisher by far gave the best interview. You have really got to love this guy. Someday he will make a great coach.

P.S. The only thing nice about the Artest interview is that he brought along at least part of his family.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
          Ive actually never saw Artest do a presscon,
          You didn't see the one he did with Yao Ming a year ago? it was the best! Ron has a knack for comedy.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
            I saw all the Lakers post game pressers and this was absolutely the worst most incoherent psychobabble I have heard since I saw "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest".

Derek Fisher by far gave the best interview. You have really got to love this guy. Someday he will make a great coach.

P.S. The only thing nice about the Artest interview is that he brought along at least part of his family.
            wow. really? you were watching a guy who went through all the crap in his life and career and admitted to being a jerk and was very thankful of this outcome despite all that. takes a real man to do that. guess you havent gone through anything yet in your life so you really cant relate.

that can be expected with fish. you know how he is already and him giving a classy interview is not out of the ordinary. but with artest, you always seem him on the court acting like he doesnt give a crap but he actually does, and that presscon showed how much joy he had knowing that he actually contributed in winning a title.

Comment

Also pretty good interview on the Jimmy Kimmel show last night:

Last edited by Hotshot; Sat Jun 19, 2010, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post

C'mon man...it was refreshing to see Artest be so open about his issues. Nervous about free throws, uncomfortable in clutch situations, etc...nice to hear a guy completely speak his mind. I loved the way he referenced his Pacer past and named names like Foster etc...you can tell he's sorry about what happened in Indiana.

Comment

Working...
                X