Raptors Likely Going to Draft PG with 13th Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Likely Going to Draft PG with 13th Pick

… Add Toronto to the teams that’s trying to acquire a late first-round draft pick. The Raptors haven’t been overly thrilled with some of the big men they’ve worked out and may choose a point guard with the 13th overall pick, possibly Avery Bradley of Texas or Eric Bledsoe of Kentucky …
    looks like we'll prolly draft bradley with 13th pick and with later first round pick draft a big.

http://www.journaltimes.com/sports/a...cc4c002e0.html
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

The Raptors haven’t been overly thrilled with some of the big men they’ve worked out
    Smokescreen!

With BC he always has 4-5 guys he always zero in on but he will never hint as to who he will be drafting.

Comment

Avery Bradley is not a PG and not even a combo guard.

You would that these people who get paid to write this stuff could at least get a player's position correct. Geez
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

There's a big difference between may pick, and likely pick. And just because the Raptors don't like the selection of big men doesn't mean their only other option is to pick a PG. There are better options at SG and SF at that spot and good PGs can often be found later in the draft.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post

You would that these people who get paid to write this stuff could at least get a player's position correct. Geez
          LOL Don't start that again Buddhafan! Just agree to disagree. Just for the record, to me Bradley is a combo guard.

Comment

If Xavier Henry is on the board, he is the clear choice to me.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
              There's a big difference between may pick, and likely pick. And just because the Raptors don't like the selection of big men doesn't mean their only other option is to pick a PG. There are better options at SG and SF at that spot and good PGs can often be found later in the draft.
              Get out the salami and cheese momma...

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post

i agree with you he's an sg but maybe could be a pg who knows.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

i don't think there is.

i mean, either way there's a chance they won't pick a pg, but there is a chance they will.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                    i don't think there is.

i mean, either way there's a chance they won't pick a pg, but there is a chance they will.
                    I may win the lottery. But it's not likely, is it?

If they don't like the big men they've been working out, it's likely they won't pick one, but they still may. They may also pick a SF, SG or PG.

i agree with you he's an sg but maybe could be a pg who knows.
                    He may be a PG, but it's not likely.

This concludes the lesson.
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

They just need to pick the best player available whatever the position! If it's Bradley, George, or Henry, I'm happy with all three. WE don't need any more useless bigs.

Comment

i don't think there is.

Likely - qualities or characteristics that make something probable

May - denotes possiblity for something

That's why there is likely and unlikely, and no un-may for may.

Comment

I may win the lottery. But it's not likely, is it?

If they don't like the big men they've been working out, it's likely they won't pick one, but they still may. They may also pick a SF, SG or PG.

He may be a PG, but it's not likely.

This concludes the lesson.
                          always out to prove you're right,eh. but, in this case everything has been leading to us drafting bradley and people have sadi oh we should draft a big which would give us a log jam if bosh stays.

the raptors not impressed with any of the bigs in the draft will take the best player available which seems to be bradley. this further proves it and that it's likely the raptors will draft a backcourt player ala pg/sg.

ya sure in every other case there's a difference between likely and maybe like in the lottery.but, if you only buy one ticket you may win the lottery, if you buy several it becomes a higher percentage you may win the lottery until it's likely. but, you still may not win.

like in horse races with favourites. the odds are that that horse is going to win and it's likely but it doesn't always win.

Comment

JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
                            They just need to pick the best player available whatever the position! If it's Bradley, George, or Henry, I'm happy with all three. WE don't need any more useless bigs.
                            We don't need any useless undersized SG's, either, but that's another argument.
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
                              WE don't need any more useless bigs.
                              Very true. We are however desperately in need of some useful bigs.

Comment

Working...
                              X