X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Johnson's Website Is Now Up

Nice understated clean design.

http://amirjohnson.com/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

This website wouldn't happen if he wasn't coming back.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
      It seems to me that all the signals have been there about him returning for a a number of weeks now. This is just another.

He will be back regardless of what Bosh does.

Why not - Triano and English love this kid. He has his local buddy from Los Angeles, Demar on the team. So why not come back. Its not always about money for everyone in the league. Maybe most of the time but not always.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

The Raps gave him good minutes, he seems like a loyal guy so why not?

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
          I think the fact that he appears to have really hit if off with Weems and DeRozan means a lot. Not a bad site either. I like it.

Comment

NBA 25-15 has now been updated to include direct links to

1. Amir Johnson.com
            2. Amir Johnson on Twitter
            3. Amir Johnson on Facebook
            4. Amir TV
            5. Raptors Republic

http://nba-25-15.blogspot.com/

Comment

Amir 3000... hilarious!
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                It seems to me that all the signals have been there about him returning for a a number of weeks now. This is just another.

He will be back regardless of what Bosh does.

Why not - Triano and English love this kid. He has his local buddy from Los Angeles, Demar on the team. So why not come back. Its not always about money for everyone in the league. Maybe most of the time but not always.
                is english leaving
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  is english leaving
                  I don't think so.

Some bloggers conjectured he would be gone because of the addition of Carlesimo but English is the offense coach and Carlesimo is mostly defense. I haven't read anything indicating that English was out or would be gone before the 2010-11 training camp opened.

As far as I know he was working with the young gunz this last week, though this would need a confirm.
                  Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed Jun 23, 2010, 05:58 PM.

Comment

"The loser of the dunk contest needs to go in black legging on Dundas square..."

ha the gay pride parade is just around the corner, someone is going to pay dearly!!

Comment

Working...
                    X