Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colangelo: How the roster looks today, its going to look entirely different, ..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colangelo: How the roster looks today, its going to look entirely different, ..."

Now its just a matter of sitting patiently as fans wondering who's gone where and who's going to don a Raptors uniform next season.

Source - Click here

Whats over/under for Euro's on the team come end of summer. I say 2, maybe 2.5

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
      Whats over/under for Euro's on the team come end of summer. I say 2, maybe 2.5
      Over. Maybe he'll ship out 3 and bring 4 back. Let's hope not.
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

I don't think he has anything in place yet for either Hedo and Jose.
        I have a feeling Hedo will be around next year and to be honest, I don't mind it.

Comment

Well I guess its time to raid&grab on Macabbi Tel Aviv players again.

Comment

I don't know what is on the link but in the interview BC said that the lineup could be virtually unchanged and that would be okay since the Raptors have a lot of talent. Yes, he did say that. That is my vote. Same core and add George.
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
            X