Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hateslosing
    replied
    As ridiculous as this thread is, I would be very amused to see Kimbo slice try to pay basketball or watch Charlie V get pummeled by Lesnar. very amusing.

Leave a comment:

• Vellassco
    replied
    GameBreaker wrote: View Post
    Lmao. That was an non-Raptor thread, too. I thought it was pointless to anything Raptor-related, as well. Did I hurt your feelings?
    Then, just skip it. Dont bother to reply. Calling "idiot" to other members is getting popular nowadays. No one come here to be hurt. Dont turn sharing platform to bashing place.

i find it quite pathetic that there's a group of people in here who love to give others a hard time and insult them for their views because it doesn't coincide with theirs.

there's a mature way to go about telling someone you disagree with them, you know.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    You're posting this as if this has any legs, bru'. It's pointless to make a thread about...lmao.
    For some reason you don't strike me as a raps fan. Either way nice quote you got there...

Leave a comment:

• Greatkrom420
    replied
    I think it's kinda funny.

Leave a comment:

• GameBreaker
    replied
    You're posting this as if this has any legs, bru'. It's pointless to make a thread about...lmao.

Leave a comment:

• GameBreaker
    replied
    Nick wrote: View Post
    Oh sorry, I'll post something about 70 year old women for you to comment on next time... Hypocryte
    Lmao. That was an non-Raptor thread, too. I thought it was pointless to anything Raptor-related, as well. Did I hurt your feelings?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    pesterm1 wrote: View Post
    lol, calm down Hedo Turkoglu... yea i went there
    haha

Leave a comment:

• pesterm1
    replied
    lol, calm down Hedo Turkoglu... yea i went there

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    pesterm1 wrote: View Post
    this is not even a rumour. Its just BS. why are you posting garbage that isnt even raptor related?
    I can do whatever I want you little puke

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Whoever posted this is an idiot.
    Oh sorry, I'll post something about 70 year old women for you to comment on next time... Hypocryte

Leave a comment:

• GameBreaker
    replied
    Whoever posted this is an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• jrdyck
    replied
    Nick wrote: View Post
    It might be a rumour, but apparently Dana White is in negotiations with the Pistons about a possible Kimbo for Charlie swap. Apparently Dumars is obsessed with Kimbo's tough guy presence, and thinks he could be the guy to "bring the pain."
    Haha, this doesn't really surprise me...

Maybe basketball is next on Dana's "UFC is better than one of your national sports" tour?

Leave a comment:

• pesterm1
    replied
    this is not even a rumour. Its just BS. why are you posting garbage that isnt even raptor related?

Leave a comment:

• Tim W.
    replied
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    haha, wrong forum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X