Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB's Attitude is Ridiculous

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CB's Attitude is Ridiculous

    Wow. Thats all i can say.

    As ive said before, he should fire his publicist or PR manager coz he's been saying one thing and then contradicting it days later.

    Before

    Im the man, not an addition
    Not waiting on anybody, deciding on my own.
    Im the man in Toronto so they should get an all-star beside me
    Not about the money, all about winning.

    Now

    "I would like to contribute big to somebody,"
    "Am I waiting on LeBron? Pretty much,"
    definitely a team (Toronto) that I'm going to be looking at very hard because they can do things that other teams can't." - which essentially means the Raps can offer him more money compared to the other teams.

    Not sure if you want that to be the "leader" of your team.

  • #2
    Raptor fan: I said I have an offer for you.
    Bosh: You disrespect a banner of truce?
    Raptor fan: From you faux superstar? Absolutely. Here are Toronto's terms. Dismantle your twitter account and march straight back to Dallas, stopping at every home you pass by to beg forgiveness for 7 years of thieving max money, getting raped on defense and murdering our playoff hopes. Do that and your reputation shall live. Do it not, and every one of your jerseys shall burn today.
    Bosh: [laughing] You are outmatched. You have no all stars and too many European recruits. In two centuries no team has won without--.
    Raptor fan: I'm not finished. Before we let you leave, Hadi must cross that field, present himself before this fanbase, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.
    [Bosh rides off]
    Raptor fan: I'd say that was rather less cordial than he was used to.

    Comment


    • #3
      Braveheart, I like it.

      For someone who has bitched about being asked about next year so many times, he certainly seems to make himself available for it very often.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

      Comment


      • #4
        CB's Attitude is Ridiculous

        Did you guys read the Mike and Mike transcript"

        ""Am I waiting on LeBron? Pretty much," Bosh said. "I think everyone has to. I have to as well."

        Bosh believes what James does could affect everything else that goes on this summer.

        "He's a great player and I would be crazy to think that all the teams that are considering him, they would talk to somebody else first," Bosh said. "I think everybody is going to be going at him first.

        "They'll probably call him at 12:01," Bosh added. "Hopefully they'll call me at 12:02."

        How could you possibly want to re-sign this loser. If somehow BC did twist his arm to stay it would not be his first choice, and would obviously just be for the $$$, not for any sense of team leadership or support of the franchise. Seriously, after reading this can anyone really think it would be a good idea to retain this fool?

        Comment


        • #5
          he's a douche. he can't eb aleader sure he can be on my team any day excellent player but you will never ever be my franchise guy.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

          Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't see why CB4 is being a douche for these statements. He is pretty realistic, LeBron is the number 1 target for most team with enough cap space. Give it a break guys, all these assumptions doesn't make any good to your overall health

            Comment


            • #7
              insight_tor wrote: View Post
              I don't see why CB4 is being a douche for these statements. He is pretty realistic, LeBron is the number 1 target for most team with enough cap space. Give it a break guys, all these assumptions doesn't make any good to your overall health
              x100

              I honestly cannot figure out what is the least bit wrong with those statements...

              Comment


              • #8
                He's not saying "I'm waiting to see where Lebron goes so that I can go there too"

                He's simply stating that he realizes that Lebron will be plan A for most GMs this offseason. Pretty realistic statement to me?

                Comment


                • #9
                  As much as I detest all the media whoring by this gang of rogue free agents, I at least have more respect for Wade, hell, even Amare. Wade has been carrying the flag for Miami, functioning more as their recruiter than anything. And Amare has been relatively tight lipped and played his heart out in the post season. Bosh and Lebron deserve each other. I hope they both go to no-defense NYC and wind up in the lottery next year. Maybe somehow we could scoop Lee or Gallinari in the process.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You guys sound like a clingy boy obsessing over his girlfriend.

                    8:59 PM: Just made myself a nice dinner. Life is good!
                    9:00 PM: I'm so happy; I can't wait for my wonderful girlfriend to call. Should be right around now...
                    9:01 PM: ... Why hasn't she called? She said she'd call at 9.

                    ... much later ...

                    9:04 PM: OMG, that slut, she must be sleeping with every guy out there. I can't believe I trusted her! Eff her, FML!!!

                    ---

                    Seriously, it's either that or your reading comprehension needs improvement. EVERYONE is waiting for LBJ, because LBJ is the #1 target. Whether its LBJ on his own or LBJ paired up with Wade or CB4, teams with max money contracts available will be moving on LBJ first. Get a grip!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ^^ it feels like chris bosh is slowly breaking up with us, he is looking at other girls dammit and he is flirting with them!! screw you Bosh! we put up with you for 7 years and this is the thanks we get!! that its we are done!! get out now!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Actually I think Bosh's attitude has been fairly good throughout all this. He is trying to communicate with the media and he seems to be trying to be as honest as he can without closing any doors. What some people have to realize is that Bosh's ability to market himself is like any other business man's ability to market their product, and that everything this guy does is business. He says he wants to win a title and play for a winning team because that is what GM's and fans want to hear, he won't say he's better than Lebron because people will think he's cocky, he will take any opportunity to be in the eye of the media because it keeps him in the eye of the fans, and more importantly, the shoe companies, and he'll end up signing with Toronto because it will look better for his image to stay loyal to the franchise. If I were in his situation I'd do the exactly same things he is doing, plus I'd market a book about why I made the choice I did and release it on the day I signed. This is about business and some of you just need to accept that.
                        "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

                        -Churchill

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          mo-sales wrote: View Post
                          Raptor fan: I said I have an offer for you.
                          Bosh: You disrespect a banner of truce?
                          Raptor fan: From you faux superstar? Absolutely. Here are Toronto's terms. Dismantle your twitter account and march straight back to Dallas, stopping at every home you pass by to beg forgiveness for 7 years of thieving max money, getting raped on defense and murdering our playoff hopes. Do that and your reputation shall live. Do it not, and every one of your jerseys shall burn today.
                          Bosh: [laughing] You are outmatched. You have no all stars and too many European recruits. In two centuries no team has won without--.
                          Raptor fan: I'm not finished. Before we let you leave, Hadi must cross that field, present himself before this fanbase, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.
                          [Bosh rides off]
                          Raptor fan: I'd say that was rather less cordial than he was used to.
                          that was stupid. you just tainted the legacy of braveheart, william wallace, and mel gibson. how does it feel?

                          hotshot will explain...

                          Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          ^^ it feels like chris bosh is slowly breaking up with us, he is looking at other girls dammit and he is flirting with them!! screw you Bosh! we put up with you for 7 years and this is the thanks we get!! that its we are done!! get out now!!
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

                          Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yeah man, what's with all these Bosh lovers, come on, get over it man. Dude is a good player, almost great. BUT, he has serious ego issues that would be better on US soil. Somebody burn this guys work visa, hit the door.

                            I can't wait till next year, i know Amir or Bargs or DD or Money Weems are going to stuff CB and shut him down on D. I will be cheering my heart out as will the rest of the RAPTORS fans.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Can't the guy just keep his mouth shut for 2 more weeks.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X