X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quixotic
    replied
    You guys sound like a clingy boy obsessing over his girlfriend.

8:59 PM: Just made myself a nice dinner. Life is good!
    9:00 PM: I'm so happy; I can't wait for my wonderful girlfriend to call. Should be right around now...
    9:01 PM: ... Why hasn't she called? She said she'd call at 9.

... much later ...

9:04 PM: OMG, that slut, she must be sleeping with every guy out there. I can't believe I trusted her! Eff her, FML!!!

---

Seriously, it's either that or your reading comprehension needs improvement. EVERYONE is waiting for LBJ, because LBJ is the #1 target. Whether its LBJ on his own or LBJ paired up with Wade or CB4, teams with max money contracts available will be moving on LBJ first. Get a grip!

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    As much as I detest all the media whoring by this gang of rogue free agents, I at least have more respect for Wade, hell, even Amare. Wade has been carrying the flag for Miami, functioning more as their recruiter than anything. And Amare has been relatively tight lipped and played his heart out in the post season. Bosh and Lebron deserve each other. I hope they both go to no-defense NYC and wind up in the lottery next year. Maybe somehow we could scoop Lee or Gallinari in the process.

Leave a comment:

• da_goose09
    replied
    He's not saying "I'm waiting to see where Lebron goes so that I can go there too"

He's simply stating that he realizes that Lebron will be plan A for most GMs this offseason. Pretty realistic statement to me?

Leave a comment:

• jrdyck
    replied
    insight_tor wrote: View Post
    I don't see why CB4 is being a douche for these statements. He is pretty realistic, LeBron is the number 1 target for most team with enough cap space. Give it a break guys, all these assumptions doesn't make any good to your overall health
    x100

I honestly cannot figure out what is the least bit wrong with those statements...

Leave a comment:

• insight_tor
    replied
    I don't see why CB4 is being a douche for these statements. He is pretty realistic, LeBron is the number 1 target for most team with enough cap space. Give it a break guys, all these assumptions doesn't make any good to your overall health

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    he's a douche. he can't eb aleader sure he can be on my team any day excellent player but you will never ever be my franchise guy.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    CB's Attitude is Ridiculous

Did you guys read the Mike and Mike transcript"

""Am I waiting on LeBron? Pretty much," Bosh said. "I think everyone has to. I have to as well."

Bosh believes what James does could affect everything else that goes on this summer.

"He's a great player and I would be crazy to think that all the teams that are considering him, they would talk to somebody else first," Bosh said. "I think everybody is going to be going at him first.

"They'll probably call him at 12:01," Bosh added. "Hopefully they'll call me at 12:02."

How could you possibly want to re-sign this loser. If somehow BC did twist his arm to stay it would not be his first choice, and would obviously just be for the $$$, not for any sense of team leadership or support of the franchise. Seriously, after reading this can anyone really think it would be a good idea to retain this fool?

Leave a comment:

• Mess
    replied
    Braveheart, I like it.

For someone who has bitched about being asked about next year so many times, he certainly seems to make himself available for it very often.

Leave a comment:

• mo-sales
    replied
    Raptor fan: I said I have an offer for you.
    Bosh: You disrespect a banner of truce?
    Raptor fan: From you faux superstar? Absolutely. Here are Toronto's terms. Dismantle your twitter account and march straight back to Dallas, stopping at every home you pass by to beg forgiveness for 7 years of thieving max money, getting raped on defense and murdering our playoff hopes. Do that and your reputation shall live. Do it not, and every one of your jerseys shall burn today.
    Bosh: [laughing] You are outmatched. You have no all stars and too many European recruits. In two centuries no team has won without--.
    Raptor fan: I'm not finished. Before we let you leave, Hadi must cross that field, present himself before this fanbase, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.
    [Bosh rides off]
    Raptor fan: I'd say that was rather less cordial than he was used to.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    started a topic CB's Attitude is Ridiculous

CB's Attitude is Ridiculous

Wow. Thats all i can say.

As ive said before, he should fire his publicist or PR manager coz he's been saying one thing and then contradicting it days later.

Before

Im the man, not an addition
    Not waiting on anybody, deciding on my own.
    Im the man in Toronto so they should get an all-star beside me
    Not about the money, all about winning.

Now

"I would like to contribute big to somebody,"
    "Am I waiting on LeBron? Pretty much,"
    definitely a team (Toronto) that I'm going to be looking at very hard because they can do things that other teams can't." - which essentially means the Raps can offer him more money compared to the other teams.

Not sure if you want that to be the "leader" of your team.
Working...
X