Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Sanders Is Our Man

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/...urn=nba,250972

this guy just said that bradley is a bad defender when that's whta has him ranked so high on the board...

sigh, don't do crack.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      this guy just said that bradley is a bad defender when that's whta has him ranked so high on the board...

sigh, don't do crack.
      haha your an idiot

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
        haha your an idiot
        You're.

Comment

I'd say there's next to no chance of the Raptors taking Sanders at 13... there are a lot of of raw big men likely available in the mid 20s (Sanders, Whiteside, Alibi, Pleiss, maybe even Orton); to waste a 13 on Sanders or any of those guys would be crazy. If the Raps want one of them, it should be possible to trade down and pick up another pick or some other asset.

Comment

I think the Raptors will take Rafael Arujoe's brother. Donatello Arujoe.

Comment

JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
              hahaha

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
                You're.
                Amazingly thats your best post yet

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                  haha your an idiot

big red wrote: View Post
                  You're.
                  thankyou.

JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
                  oh, haha TMNT reference, except it's araujo for future reference.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                  X