Rumour: CB4 and LeBron to Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour: CB4 and LeBron to Chicago

"To listen to World Wide Wes, LeBron will never look back on Cleveland. 'He's up out of there,' is the way he tells it to people," writes Wojnarowski. "'We're going to Chicago,' William Wesley tells people, 'and Chris Bosh is coming, too.'"

The Chicago Bulls, Miami Heat, and New York Knicks all have the necessary cap room to ink two max contract free agents which is why it's not surprising that, "Bosh is attaching himself more to LeBron, than LeBron is to him," according to Wojnarowski's report.
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?...#ixzz0rs5F9LtE
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...reeagent062510

LBJ is gonna have to get a restraining order if CB4 keeps hanging on to his sack til July 1st.

Comment

CB says he wants to be a star, but apparently he has reverted to acting like a little bitch

Comment

hahaha i guess everybody's warming up more to Bosh now, hahahaha

Comment

Well he is the RuPaul of big men LOL

Comment

Let's all take Wesley at his word, shall we? He's really starting to annoy me big time. The guy really needs to mind his own business.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Teams like Chicago and Miami are clearing cap space on the assumption they will get Lebron and Bosh will follow and that both will be outright signings because they both "just to want to have a chance win";
              In other words they do not think they will need to do any S & T to get theses guys;
              I can see Lebron not worried about leaving 35 millions on the table, but will Bosh do it? and you can not sign one guy outright and do a S & T for the other , right?? They both would have to maek equal money. So...does Bosh really want to win soo bad than he wants to forget about that extra year and extra 35 millions?

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                Let's all take Wesley at his word, shall we? He's really starting to annoy me big time. The guy really needs to mind his own business.
                Yeah, I never thought I could dislike someone who I have never even seen a picture of before, or no anything about

Comment

This is just like in nature the little fish following the big fish so when the big fish kills and eats, the little fish can eat also.

Comment

That would be dynasty in making:

Rose, Lebron, Bosh and Noah

They can rule NBA for next 5-6 years.

Comment

Rose, Lebron & Noah can rule the NBA without Bosh, I'm actually curious to see how he fares when his shot attempts drastically reduces per game. He'll just be running up and down the court and getting the occasionaly dunk , but come crunch time....set a pick and get out the way # 3 option.

Comment

RikkJames wrote: View Post
                        Rose, Lebron & Noah can rule the NBA without Bosh, I'm actually curious to see how he fares when his shot attempts drastically reduces per game. He'll just be running up and down the court and getting the occasionaly dunk , but come crunch time....set a pick and get out the way # 3 option.
                        Bosh will be great. He will be their Pau Gasol. He will have much more room to operate. He will get much more open looks to the Basket. He will be in a much better defensive team and since all the offence will NOT go through him, he will have more energy to attack the boards and focus on his defense. He will flourish to a new horizons beside Lebron and He will gain so much more attention in the Media as well.

Now, I am curious on how AB will react without having Bosh around Suddenly a double team will come, suddenly his space will be limited and ...

Comment

RikkJames wrote: View Post
                          Bosh would fare the same in that system as he did at the Olympics. He would be playing the same role. In case anyone forgot, Bosh received stellar reviews for his Olympic performance.

Comment

But is that role worth 20 million per. I think you could find a dozen guys who could blossom as the third option next to Bron and Rose and have thier defensive inadequacies covered by Noah.

I don't think Bosh would handle being the third musketeer very well, but I also think Bron and Rose would be deferential enough that he could still put up his precious numbers.

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
                              But is that role worth 20 million per.
                              If the Bulls say yes, then yes. Worth is dependent on perspective.

mo-sales wrote: View Post
                              I don't think Bosh would handle being the third musketeer very well, but I also think Bron and Rose would be deferential enough that he could still put up his precious numbers.
                              Kevin Garnett has proven that a dominate bigman can still get his and be a key contributor to a winning program. It all comes down to how bad Bosh wants to win.

Comment

Working...
                              X