replied
    Wade will stay in Miami
    Lebron will either stay in Cleveland or go to Chicago
    Bosh will either stay in Toronto or go to Miami

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    tbihis wrote: View Post
    I wish they all decide to play for new york, and then on their 1st game Lebron goes, ok ill take the game winning shot, and wade goes, what? i thought i was gonna take that shot and bosh goes, anyone y'all who takes the winning shot and makes it, ill get you gatorade and carry you around on my shoulders.
    Was that accidental but I see your little dream does not permit Bosh to ask if he could take the shot

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Do I smell a schism amidst the "big" three? Bosh trying to make LBJ feel a little jealous?

Jeez the spectacle is getting too funny.

I hear both the Nets & Knicks take a pilgrimage on July 1 to LJ's shack bearing gifts & very possibly a bit of myrrh. Will they kiss his ring? Can Dolan's tummy manage the bend? Who goes first? Wes managing the protocol. And the intros.

Little Davey Stern must feel left out. No one's grovelling at his feet these days.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    I wish they all decide to play for new york, and then on their 1st game Lebron goes, ok ill take the game winning shot, and wade goes, what? i thought i was gonna take that shot and bosh goes, anyone y'all who takes the winning shot and makes it, ill get you gatorade and carry you around on my shoulders.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    It certainly is going to be interesting with Wade leaning towards the Heat, Bosh leaning towards having his ego stroked by as many teams that will indulge him and James leaning towards the Knicks, Nets and Bulls. Somebody better tell James that he can't play for three different teams at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Honestly I hope that Wade leaves Miami as well so I can laugh at their arrogant faces.

I hate Miami.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    started a topic Bosh To Meet Knicks With Wade

Bosh To Meet Knicks With Wade

blue-chip recruits Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh have agreed to make campus visits to New York.
    Wade and Bosh already have committed to a New York visit to see and hear a presentation on why they should gamble the balance of their primes on the Knicks -- with or without James in the lineup.

Wade and Bosh are expected to be given the same A-list treatment during their recruiting visits that the Knicks wanted to give LeBron.
    Though Wade is heavily favored to remain in Miami, Bosh is expected to leave Toronto.
    Source: ESPN.com
Working...
X