No announcement yet.

CB Says "Miami in top Contention to land him"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't trying to imply getting Davis pushed Bosh away. Was simply stating Bosh was already gone and the draft reaffirmed it. Albeit Davis was the right pick and the BPA.

Comment

This scenario is better than nothing. If Beasley is the best they can get then Beasley it is. The picks are interesting. Beasley isn't a lost cause. He is one of the most talented players in the league, he just needs to wise up before he turns into another Darius Miles.

One more thing. what's wrong with Bosh answering questions on where he wants to play? How does that make him a "bitch"?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        One more thing. what's wrong with Bosh answering questions on where he wants to play? How does that make him a "bitch"?
        By asking that question, now you're a bitch and need to smarten up! You're just like Bosh.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          This scenario is better than nothing. If Beasley is the best they can get then Beasley it is. The picks are interesting. Beasley isn't a lost cause. He is one of the most talented players in the league, he just needs to wise up before he turns into another Darius Miles.

I dont think he's a bitch i just think if he had any class and or respect for the Franchise that gave him a chance to be the "guy",he would keep quite about it until he's signed by Miami or Chicago or whoever it is. Every TO hater said he was leaving since the begining of last year and we all thought that he might actually stay but now we all know the truth and i just think he could spare the Raps anymore embarrasment and just keep quite until he's gone. Thats the least he can do since Toronto gave him the chance to Bank on millions and millions he will make wherever he's going.
          "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

[QUOTE=Apollo;22940]This scenario is better than nothing. If Beasley is the best they can get then Beasley it is. The picks are interesting. Beasley isn't a lost cause. He is one of the most talented players in the league, he just needs to wise up before he turns into another Darius Miles.

I agree. We may be left in a position of zero negotiating power. If we are left the option of a large trade exemption only I suppose we would have to take it.

Comment

Selects87 wrote: View Post
              this is getting completely ridiculous. Bosh needs to grow the fuck up. I like his game but the way he is acting is like a little immature bitch. You want to be a pro athlete start acting like it.
              Who woulda thought he was such a yakker. Wonder if he ever heard of "No comment" or "Lets wait till July 1st shall we?".

Comment

Why do people have such a hate on for Beasely? He was a project coming out of college even though he put up big numbers. Some guys need to work on thier game and some need to work on thier maturity. Cousins is likely going to be the same way.

He has every skill you would want in a player and with the new additions to the raptors he would be a great piece to replace Bosh's offensive output. If he comes to the raps next year and Bosh goes to Miami, I bet Beasely puts up very similar numbers.

He came into the worst situation in the league. His team was horrible and he was supposed to immediately fill the number two void next to Wade while pretending to compete in the East. It was a high pressure, low reward environment and he clearly didn't handle it well.

Pairing him next to Bargs would be a disaster, but there is no reason he couldn't play with Amir, play some 3 and survive the occasional stretches with Bargs. It would also mean the front court is pretty crowded with Davis and Alabi now competing for minutes.

The only reason not to take him is because Miami is trying to give him away. As long as they threw in our pick and a future pick its really not that bad a deal. If Wade get hurts again or Bosh's knees go south with him, it could end up being another lottery pick.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Who woulda thought he was such a yakker. Wonder if he ever heard of "No comment" or "Lets wait till July 1st shall we?".
                  Yeah no doubt, how about him going on about how Wade is going to go down as one the greatest to ever play the game and how it would be an honor to play alongside him, when not too long ago he said he wanted to the guy a franchise(TO) builds around him! Just a complete joke, i really hope he has let the franchise know he will not be returning to the Raps so that BC can get something in return .

Herm Edwards

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
                    Why do people have such a hate on for Beasely? He was a project coming out of college even though he put up big numbers. Some guys need to work on thier game and some need to work on thier maturity. Cousins is likely going to be the same way.

He has every skill you would want in a player and with the new additions to the raptors he would be a great piece to replace Bosh's offensive output. If he comes to the raps next year and Bosh goes to Miami, I bet Beasely puts up very similar numbers.

He came into the worst situation in the league. His team was horrible and he was supposed to immediately fill the number two void next to Wade while pretending to compete in the East. It was a high pressure, low reward environment and he clearly didn't handle it well.

Pairing him next to Bargs would be a disaster, but there is no reason he couldn't play with Amir, play some 3 and survive the occasional stretches with Bargs. It would also mean the front court is pretty crowded with Davis and Alabi now competing for minutes.

The only reason not to take him is because Miami is trying to give him away. As long as they threw in our pick and a future pick its really not that bad a deal. If Wade get hurts again or Bosh's knees go south with him, it could end up being another lottery pick.
                    To Start off :
                    -Fundemantals he's got none
                    -Low Basketball IQ
                    -Terrible team defense
                    -His Mental focus is not there got caught with some marijuana like substance last year, went to rehab .
                    -Undersized PF another horrible rebounder.

Besides all that his "ceiling" is very high and I think he could be a solid player someday BUT he has to put the work in or he will just fade away like a lot players with talent and are never able to harness it in NBA. If we do end up getting him maybe Triano can put him as SF he's quick enough to guard those guys and wouldn't be missmatched all the time if he played the 3.

Herm Edwards

Comment

why did you post this?

i don't even give a shit about bosh anymore.

infact, i'm starting to believe that this should be posted in the "Let's NBA" area and not "Everything Raptors" as at this point it really doesn't have much to do with us.

honestly, all I want is draft picks back for bosh don't give me some unuseful players like beasley that we don't need. infact, unless we absolutely have to s&t bosh which we don't let him walk.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

S&T Scenarios

Scenario A: Nothing
                        Scenario B: Something of value

Pick the best scenario...

Comment

BOSH is a attention whore !
                          i unfollowed his twitter what a jackass

Comment

Working...
                          X