X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can This Be True? GM: Bosh Going To Miami 'Planned For A Long Time

GM: Bosh Going To Miami 'Planned For A Long Time'

Jun 27, 2010 3:10 PM EST

An NBA general manager reportedly told Jon Rothstein of MSG Network that Chris Bosh will certainly sign with the Heat as a free agent.

"This has been planned for a long time," the GM said. "Chris is going to Miami.".............

Via Jon Rothstein/MSG Network (via Twitter)

http://bit.ly/bjv04H
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Today has been awesome. Never hung out at a cabana before. It's pretty nice 2 minutes ago via UberTwitter
    http://twitter.com/chrisbosh
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Probably is true, maybe he decided about the time he seemed to check out?

Comment

Was the gm Pat Riley?

Comment

I can not wait until this bosh fiasco is over with.

Comment

bendit wrote: View Post
            was the gm pat riley?
            +1 rflmao

Comment

Yup, two sources both "in the know" have declared Bosh to Chicago and Bosh to Miami as done deals, so of course both are true.

Comment

It's probably BC spreading the Miami rumour, driving up the value of Bosh to Chicago.

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
                  Yup, two sources both "in the know" have declared Bosh to Chicago and Bosh to Miami as done deals, so of course both are true.
                  Why doubt it? LeBron is going to play for the Heat, Bulls and Knicks next year. It's been confirmed.

Comment

Just a shame that the Heat don't really have anything we want or need. Looks like Beasley's ours if Miami is Bosh's actual destination. Ugh.

Comment

I agree Doc. Haslem doesn't even fit in Toronto anymore... Well, it would be nice to get back that draft pick and others. Maybe they could throw in some prospects like Dexter Pittman and Da'Sean Butler. Mario Chalmers would be ok as a backup PG if they can move Jose or Jarrett.

Comment

I think it's Chicago, here's why:
                        http://thesportscontrarian.blogspot.com

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
                          I think he's looking for double the contract. A very shrewd financial move, if I do say so myself.
                          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

The truth is finally becoming clear... THERE HAVE BEEN 2 CHRIS BOSHES ALL ALONG!

Comment

Charlie V just tweeted

Sorry to break Toronto heart, I love that city, but Chris Bosh is heading to Miami 28 minutes ago via Twitterrific
                              http://twitter.com/CV31

Comment

Working...
                              X