Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCP0389
    replied
    AHAHA just like he guaranteed a victory over the raps last season woow Charlie V really needs something to do Hes an every day wizard of oz isnt he. Man im so sick of this free agency crap I just want it to end these superstars think the world revolves around them its making me sick.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Look at it this way. Almost everyone else who is informing us on Bosh's destination is someone who won't name their source. Charlie is saying flat out saying that Bosh is going to Miami and it's being shy about it by going through a media channel as an "unidentified source". Unless he's extremely slow, he's not going to go around dropping bomb shells like this unless he's pretty darn sure. Whether or not his information is correct is another story, but I do believe he believes in what he is saying.
    He got his information from me

Now for anyone that believes that...............

Just have some Sunday night fun.

June 72 hours and change to free agency.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Look at it this way. Almost everyone else who is informing us on Bosh's destination is someone who won't name their source. Charlie is saying flat out saying that Bosh is going to Miami and it's being shy about it by going through a media channel as an "unidentified source". Unless he's extremely slow, he's not going to go around dropping bomb shells like this unless he's pretty darn sure. Whether or not his information is correct is another story, but I do believe he believes in what he is saying.

Leave a comment:

• JustBrown
    replied
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_622160.html

I don't know about class act, but I have to admit I loved him as a Raptor. The weird thing is he faded into obscurity AFTER leaving Toronto while it usually happens the other way around. Regardless, I didn't know he and Bosh were close like that

Leave a comment:

• INFO
    replied
    I for one who really respects villanueva's opinion, hes a class act
    hes obviously close with Bosh
    so this, for me, is as close as it gets to knowing the truth

Leave a comment:

• Macc
    replied
    JustBrown wrote: View Post
    Well now that Charlie Villanueva has confirmed it...
    Lmao, I know, right?

Leave a comment:

• JustBrown
    replied
    Well now that Charlie Villanueva has confirmed it...

Leave a comment:

• Raptomist
    replied
    Marc Stein - Bosh to Miami

This from Marc Stein's Twitter account tonight:

RT @CV31: Sorry to break Toronto heart, I love that city, but Chris Bosh is heading to Miami

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    started a topic Villanueva: "Bosh Heading to Miami."

Villanueva: "Bosh Heading to Miami."

CV's turn to chime in:

Sorry to break Toronto heart, I love that city, but Chris Bosh is heading to Miami
    Source - Click here
Working...
X