NP: Sorry Bosh Is as Good As Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP: Sorry Bosh Is as Good As Gone

A source close to Bosh yesterday was asked if Bosh had made a final decision on where to play next year, and the source said, “He hasn’t.” The source, however, conceded that Bosh is tired of being the centrepiece of a team that has yet to escape the first round of the playoffs during his career.

“It’s like if you went to work every day and you worked hard, and you never got a promotion,” the source said. “You want a chance to get ahead.”

So maybe he will do this by joining LeBron and Wade in Miami, forming the core of some kind of super-team. Or rather, a super trio plus Michael Beasley, Mario Chalmers, and a taller-than-average homeless guy playing centre. Or maybe he will accompany LeBron to Chicago, where they will play with Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah, who is the anti-Andrea Bargnani.

But either way, he will almost certainly cement what we have all suspected since this team went diving off the deep end after the All-Star break last season: the franchise player for this perpetually faltering franchise is packing for sunnier climes.
    Read more: http://www.nationalpost.com/Sorry+Bo...#ixzz0sCfD0bHk

I wonder if Bosh thinks he's just as good as James and Wade, and while everyone else is considering him second banana to those two he just ignores all of it. It wouldn't really surprise me if he does.

Or maybe he has given up on all his talk about being "The Man" and accepts being "The Gasol" instead. I'd actually laugh if he goes and signs with either James or Wade after all his crap about being the number 1 guy.

So much for competing to be the best by going against the best. I guess the lesson learned in the NBA: "If you can't beat them, join them!"

Comment

jlongs wrote: View Post
      I wonder if Bosh thinks he's just as good as James and Wade, and while everyone else is considering him second banana to those two he just ignores all of it. It wouldn't really surprise me if he does.

Or maybe he has given up on all his talk about being "The Man" and accepts being "The Gasol" instead. I'd actually laugh if he goes and signs with either James or Wade after all his crap about being the number 1 guy.

So much for competing to be the best by going against the best. I guess the lesson learned in the NBA: "If you can't beat them, join them!"
      2 banana or third coconut or what ever !!!

Bosh will get more recognition, more TV time , more endorsement deals and more respect playing in a winner team beside those guys, then he would ever get playing in Toronto, on a lossing team which has failed him for last 7 years. A good example if Pau and the recognition that he is getting now vs when he was a #1 guy in Memphis.

Comment

Working...
      X